10. Grieg
  11. Keir
  12. Tualagi (backing up from NRL)
  13. Guymer
  14. Doorey
  15. Luke
  16. Parker
  17. Makatoa (backing up from NRL)

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• MA throws and intercept and Doorey had the ball stripped. Eels their own worst enemy

• Tualagi charges down a kick and runs 50m before geting ankled tap 10m out. Eels get couple 6 agains one for 10m and one for a kick played at. Eventually Asi plays short to Tualagi who breaks a couple tackles to score.

• Good to see they are sharing the kicking like FG.

• I think Talagi and MA have kicked one each. Asi done the rest.

• Eels mount pressure on the back of great sets and Manly errors. Eventually Asi show and go plus a step and he scores.

• Jesus Christ Russel nearly missed an easy conversion.

• 22-6 HT

• 5th tackle Asi kicks it in their air and Russel manages to catch and offload to it to Tualagi who than puts a grubber through and Lumelume beats the fullback to the ball. Lumelume has been very good today. Defensively he has slid well. Russel misses from the touch line. 26-6

• Eels march up the field from the kick of. Asi puts a bomb up. Russel wins the contest in the air again and a suspect offload to Cini who breaks a tackle and scores. Asi misses the conversion. 30-6.

• Wow very soft. Vaeage the winger just runs the our defence similar to how Saab ran through Hands and Lane. Talagi and Loizou the defenders this time. He takes on Cini and scores. 30-10.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Blue Eel replied to Blue Eel's discussion Saying It for Years. How will we ever really compete.
"There was a draft in 1990 / 91 untill  one Terry Hill who had agreed to move from Souths to Wests was drafted by Easts. It all ended up in court with Terry Hill literally tearing the draft to pieces. The players galvanised against it and the rest is…"
2 minutes ago
Blue Eel replied to Blue Eel's discussion Saying It for Years. How will we ever really compete.
"I dont really care what their Salary cap Pay check indicates. When its offically low they say they are taking unders to live next to their mother inlaws, aunty Gladis's  step daughters , grandchild. You know you have to live near fakily wink wink…"
5 minutes ago
CarloEEL2 replied to Seraph's discussion BA Presser
"Comment of the month NOS 
SO many great points there about this pathetic " hot dollar psyche" which has seeped from this idiot coach into our playing group 
and yep I felt the same watching those two and what we could become under a great coach …"
10 minutes ago
ByronBae replied to Blue Eel's discussion Saying It for Years. How will we ever really compete.
"What I don't understand is why didn't they just pay him the money. I mean i get the obvious answer, because they didn't have to. But considering their warchest I mean just pay him that $200k above board."
22 minutes ago
More…