10. Grieg
  11. Keir
  12. Tualagi (backing up from NRL)
  13. Guymer
  14. Doorey
  15. Luke
  16. Parker
  17. Makatoa (backing up from NRL)

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Tualagi needs to try have a strong game so he can start in the NRL backrow for Lane. And we need Matto off the bench.

• Eels get a lucky call as Tualagi offloads the ball to the floor to Asi whose pick up was suspect. MA than runs the short side and throws a pass to Russel who beats a defender and runs 60m before being tackled. Eels than spread it wide for Tago who beats a cover defence tackle and scores.

• Thanks for your work here EA. Is this match at Blacktown?

• I think so.

• Eels get a pen of the second hit up of the kick off. Eels with a couple of hit ups which land them1 10m out and right side of the field. They then spread it left and Asi throws a great ball over the top to Lumelume who has a diving finish in the corner. Asi is goal kicking today. 10-0.

• Looks like the club is playing for BA haahah.

• Where can I watch this at

• NSWRL TV

• Eagles score down the left spreading it wide. Poor edge defence as the inside players sliding was too slow. We allowed Manly back into this game with errors and penalites.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Inside Info replied to Eli Stephens's discussion All signs point to Blaize staying.
"Isaac Moses"
41 minutes ago
Inside Info replied to Eel for life's discussion Think we found our new fullback (and x factor)
"Whilst he did some good things, needs alot of work. Storm will work him over next week. i dont see X factor in him "
1 hour ago
LB replied to Seraph's discussion BA Presser
"Lol Ray Hadley said on 2GB last night Talagi is refusing due to BA. I don't think so Ray."
1 hour ago
jjeel replied to Eli Stephens's discussion All signs point to Blaize staying.
"Who is his agent?"
2 hours ago
More…