10. Grieg
  11. Keir
  12. Tualagi (backing up from NRL)
  13. Guymer
  14. Doorey
  15. Luke
  16. Parker
  17. Makatoa (backing up from NRL)

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Tualagi needs to try have a strong game so he can start in the NRL backrow for Lane. And we need Matto off the bench.

• Eels get a lucky call as Tualagi offloads the ball to the floor to Asi whose pick up was suspect. MA than runs the short side and throws a pass to Russel who beats a defender and runs 60m before being tackled. Eels than spread it wide for Tago who beats a cover defence tackle and scores.

• Thanks for your work here EA. Is this match at Blacktown?

• I think so.

• Eels get a pen of the second hit up of the kick off. Eels with a couple of hit ups which land them1 10m out and right side of the field. They then spread it left and Asi throws a great ball over the top to Lumelume who has a diving finish in the corner. Asi is goal kicking today. 10-0.

• Looks like the club is playing for BA haahah.

• Where can I watch this at

• NSWRL TV

• Eagles score down the left spreading it wide. Poor edge defence as the inside players sliding was too slow. We allowed Manly back into this game with errors and penalites.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Muttman replied to Seraph's discussion BA Presser
"I'm no longer taking these pressers seriously. BA is in survival mode so he'll just see the glass half full from here on. Not much else he can say. The season is over, we're going backwards as a club, our Board and management are paralysed with…"
46 seconds ago
Muttman replied to EelsAgeMe's discussion Waiting for luck!?
"Not sure why people are upset about BA's presser. The season is done and dusted, BA still has a job to do regardless. I'm upset with the Board and Jim for BA still being our Head Coach but I digress. Who cares what BA says at press conferences…"
14 minutes ago
LB replied to Seraph's discussion BA Presser
"In the ratings i felt they were harsh on a few players. Tuilagi mainly as i felt he was not too bad."
22 minutes ago
Graham polkinghorne replied to Eelvangelist's discussion Eels 2024 Premiers!
"Wet night and the Broncos struggled abit. Score line says we didn't get the 2.
Yes we performed better, but can Brad keep them up and improve our errors and decision making. We made a few unforced errors.
Our next 5 games include the Dogs and…"
31 minutes ago
More…