No need to worry

Remember last year we were playing worse actually we got good at end snapped Storm 19 game winning streak and we're a decent hooker away from knocking out Panthers.

Reserve your jusdement till after the season. 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yes I agree, and still have faith in the 5 year plan

• Of course you wait till the seasons end but the fat lady is clearing out her throat as we speak.

Another few performances like this one and she'll be belting out an opera...

• Brad wasn't worried at half time apparently is that what you mean? Be like Brad?

• Lol the top 4 is gone and if BA could coach this outfit would be a top 2 team 

Fark BA and people saying other clubs would snap him up are delusional..

• Cheers for that I'll be positve instead. Can't wait till we play and win in the Grand Final. 2022 is going to be a great year. I'm so excited.

• Yeah se let's bring it home 

Fist punch x 2

• We are the only team to beat Panthers at Penrith in 3ywars  and Storm in Melbourne.  We definitely have the ability to beat any team. Just need to bring when it counts.

• Yes yeah man. That is something which tells you we have some serious thinking to be made by the bosses. You simply can,t let those issues slide under the radar

• We're the only team in the comp to lose to the Tigers and Bulldogs this season. 

• X3 all hands in yeah

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Graham polkinghorne replied to Seraph's discussion BA Presser
"Hugo credit where it is deserved. And that is what BA was giving the team at the Presser. Our forwards won the battle, and our attack was different but the thinking was there.
Now at training is where Brad and Barrett need to put the polished on,…"
1 minute ago
EA replied to Seraph's discussion BA Presser
"Even with Lane, Sivo and Lussick lucky to be in the team, we should have easily won this game. We were easily the better team.
Broncos are a lethal attacking team but only scored one try that didn't come from a kick or eels error. We are trying to…"
1 minute ago
Slugg replied to Blue Eel's discussion Saying It for Years. How will we ever really compete.
"The only way to make an even competition where every team has a chance is an internal and external draft, but that will never happen, unfortunately"
5 minutes ago
EA replied to EA's discussion Player Review and Thoughts
"Funny how you talk about rocks and diamonds yet Sivo is 1000 rocks for 1 diamond and you defend him lol"
9 minutes ago
More…