Moses unlikely for next week+ Origin.

BA has told the media Mitch is unlikely for next week and Origin 1. Probably good that he doesn't rush back just to help NSW and get hurt again. Hopefully he's good to go for RD 14 v doggies. 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I'd rather he play origin I'd like to see the Blues be competitive 

Our season is a write off so I'd rather he get the chance to win something 

• Our season is over so may as well give him a few more weeks to make sure his foot is healed properly. 

• Sounds like maybe round 13 earliest but would be touch and go. 

• He's 8 weeks post surgery. At least another month before he's right. That fracture will likely take 6-12 months to be 100% healed.

• Thanks Dr Muttman 😂😂😂

• I have a science degree in medical radiation technology and worked as a radiographer. So you're welcome 

• Mutts I'm just kidding brother, I understand that Moses's metatarsal bone fracture has very little blood supply leading to long healing times and sometimes may never heal properly.  If I we're the club, I'd also be very cations on his return.  Forget about SOO 1, .

• Mutts, have you had chance to do thorough medicals - top-to-toe, CT scans, MRIs and the full monty - for our NRL squad, BA/MON or board members ? Obviously, you can't divulge any private issues, but still... 

• The problem is Arthur will want to start winning games. I hope he doesn't risk him too early 

• He will and it will be a season ending injury for Moses.

BA will risk anything and anyone to keep his grubby mits in control. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Steel be with you replied to Adam Mogg's discussion Trent Barrett favourite for Eels coaching job
"Trent Barrett is one of the worst head coaches in the modern era. He nearly got Manly their first wooden spoon in 2018 and he is Statistically Canterbury's worst ever coach plus he got a wooden spoon with them. He has been shot in the deep end with…"
15 minutes ago
Adam Magrath replied to Eli Stephens's discussion JD meets with eels.
"He employed a player led coaching model, he got what he asked for."
3 hours ago
Michael W. replied to Eli Stephens's discussion JD meets with eels.
"I wouldn't write him off, he comes highly recommended by Bennett. He was on a hiding to nothing with Souths, especially when you have f'wits like Walker and Mitchell to contend with."
3 hours ago
Hell On Eels replied to Adam Mogg's discussion Trent Barrett favourite for Eels coaching job
"Ryles (or Hannay) is a frightening prospect. I can't bear to think about it, Wiz. Every time I hear their names now, I feel cow-prodded on Clockwork Orange (and I've never taken anti-depression or anti-psychotic medication)."
3 hours ago
More…