Moses Signing not Official

According to the post match press conference coach Brad Arthur and captain Clint Gutherson both said that Mitch Moses signing is not official. So is there still a chance he may go elsewhere??

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• He cracked the same joke on the Ch9 panel afterwards 

• Been done for weeks it's all about the drama 

• Will be announced soon, he has signed for 2024 and has player options till 2028.

• He's signed for the Roosters but we will be chipping in part of his salary.

• Would not shock me. With a player option for future years . 

• Sua'ali'i money just became Mitch money :)

Joseph into Moses.

• If it's a done deal then it should be clearly announced by the club and also by Mitch Moses himself perhaps in a club media showing. This whole stalemate drama is not only taxing on the fans but also the whole team. It must also be frustrating for Mitch Moses not knowing what his manager is doing. Let's get it done, signed and dusted. It's really ridiculous 

• From Blog with Hoops just now:

Gavin
    Today at 1:26 PM

Hi mate, do you know what the hold up is with the Eels not officially announcing Moses re-signing yet?

Staff writersMod
    Today at 1:28 PM
    G'day Gavin, rest assured it's done. They're still haggling over some minor details in terms of the deal but Mitch will be in blue and gold until the end of 2028. It's worth around $6 million over the next five years.
    • Maybe public holiday game allowance 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Nitram replied to Eelvangelist's discussion Parramatta 2024 Premiers!
"Lucky you. Positivity due to delusion in this instance is probably a good thing. Sadly, I'm a realist combined with a lover of the game, I understand it, I know when my team is cooked. They are."
9 minutes ago
Cranky Brad is here!!! replied to Cranky Brad is here!!!'s discussion Bye bye Brad Arthur
"Mathew Clarke agree solely with you. BA has done a amazing job to bring the club back, but we are sinking at a great speed of knots. Got a tired old forward pack, injured long term backs, who should be getting rested whether they like it or not.…"
11 minutes ago
Sneaky Pete replied to Eelvangelist's discussion Parramatta 2024 Premiers!
"You must be on some pretty strong drugs. "
15 minutes ago
Cranky Brad is here!!! replied to Cranky Brad is here!!!'s discussion Bye bye Brad Arthur
"So you would have cayless over Mal? Muttman I thought you had a bit of sense. "
20 minutes ago
More…