Replies

• Be at peace son, your emotions are geting the better of you

• You must be on some pretty strong drugs. 

• Lucky you. Positivity due to delusion in this instance is probably a good thing. Sadly, I'm a realist combined with a lover of the game, I understand it, I know when my team is cooked. They are.

• About as much chance as the son of the fictional God having his second coming

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Coryn Hughes replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 10 Team List v Brisbane Broncos
"Talagi's comms at the back will be important and his ability to defuse the high ball will be important also as no doubt that'll get tested."
1 minute ago
paul taylor replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 10 Team List v Brisbane Broncos
"Very average team. This might really hurt this week.  Hope I am wrong.  If they try and play touch footy with the Broncos and go try for try it will be a cricket score.  This needs to be the most dour, boring football . Frustrate them and make them…"
2 minutes ago
Under30Eel replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 10 Team List v Brisbane Broncos
"The sad thing is there is no one better to choose from"
3 minutes ago
BEM replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 10 Team List v Brisbane Broncos
"That looks like a reserve grade squad. 
Broncos by plenty."
5 minutes ago
More…