Replies

• Doesn't matter Brett, o'neill has to go. We all saw how Fulton raided Manly 

• Not until he was employed by the Tigers. He didn't recruit for the Tigers whilst he was working for Manly. 

• Jimmy was just showing his limited integrity Brett

• He likes his fingers in more than 1 pie 

• Well maybe CE could match Chiefy in integrity?

• Mitchell Moses showed interest in the Tigers did he go.It's the silly season around who what and where rumours wise.

• Marl and Intrest....yep Chiefy is the brains behind the Trio!

• Who replaces him? My 9 year old schnauzer would do a better job than the imbeciles currently running the joint.

• YAY GOOD NEWS

TAKE BA WITH YOU TOO

• Gee and we have gone so bad under his tutelage....haven't we????.... how many clubs would like to have our record in the past 5 years??

Some of the genious's on here say they could do better whereas the people on here would not have a clue.

Parra pride says good news and take BA with you.....God help their replacements to put up with this lot.....the knives would be out before you could say "jack the ripper". 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

JB. Prints of Parra replied to Charbs's discussion 2025 LineUp + Positional Changes
"Would love to see Hopgood moved to the edge. I think he could lock it down defensively and could actually elevate his game. He has the capacity to be more than a tackling bag. Carty and Hopgood give you offloading threats, toughness and good lateral…"
31 minutes ago
Hell On Eels replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Ryles released effective immediately
"BEM, it's taken me a week to almost calm down.
Looking at his resume & high praise, I get why he's propped up as the next hot thing.But listening to him speak, I don't get the hype. Even Hannah sounds more self assured. Or confident. Ryles seems a…"
33 minutes ago
Flow Basket replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Ryles released effective immediately
"It's not the time for baz slapping Videos or oneil hits that's for shaw"
1 hour ago
Coryn Hughes replied to Charbs's discussion 2025 LineUp + Positional Changes
"Are there that many hookers available I don't think Chesse is realistic because of price unless you want to send someone like Paulo Matto or Brown thee other way.
The Roosters like most of the top clubs operate from a point of strength not…"
1 hour ago
More…