Luke Brooks

They were saying on 360 last night Tigers may want to offload him and pay some freight. Would he go any good at hooker? 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• sorry, moronic - i used the wrong spelling

• Chief has that many duplicate accounts, I think he is actually you and Da Rock.

• Ha . Sound like journalists or lawyers LOL 

• The same could be said of Frankie, Snake, and yourself. A very select trio indeed, maybe form a boy band......

• Great idea carl

• Carl, the problem there is they wouldn't be sure of what genre they are supposed to be - was it R&B, Tenors, Pop, Rock, Accapella...they would all get confused as chief would flip flop over it

• Rock, I think you've hit the nail on the head. Let's call them the "Flip Flops"

• Lol, talking about flip flopping,  how about Brissy 40 years an eel now a dolphin boy dolphin 🐬 🤣 😆 😄 😂 

• Maybe one day Long Bay Gaol might enter a team, and then you can flip to ya flop!!

• I thought ppl were talking to me 

Carl you are going to confuse me 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

LB replied to LB's discussion BA to the Tigers?
"Super coach falls into Bennett, Bellamy and Robinson
Great would be Cleary
Good would be BA, Payten, Fitzgibbon and so on."
6 minutes ago
Muttman replied to LB's discussion BA to the Tigers?
"Bob you're referring to SuperCoaches.  When Jack Gibson used to call Origin, Darrell Eastlake would famously chime in with, "Comments from the SuperCoach". Bennett commonly referred to as a SuperCoach. As too is Bellamy. I agree adjectives matter.…"
11 minutes ago
Muttman replied to LB's discussion BA to the Tigers?
"lol"
16 minutes ago
paul taylor replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Pressure mounts on SuperCoach
"100% correct Captain.  This a performance based business where a lot of money is parted through sponsors, stakeholders, fans and all the businesses that rely on the succcess of the football team, ( Caterers, mechandise, pubs, etc ) . The CEO or…"
22 minutes ago
More…