Lomax to Joke-amatta

Do realy think Lomax will make the switch to Crappamtta with Brad as coach.

Every players wants to win BIG GF and Lomax will not get that chance with us.

It makes me Laught when i heard about Brad new 5 yr plan to win a premiership. 

Fuck me he has been at the club since 2012 and all he does is change the date on his powerpoint presentant rub out his son name on it and changed it to Lomax.

Its just a joke as the board at Parramatta believe him.

My money is on the Rooters to get there man.

Not only do they have Manu , Suaalii and Hargreaves coming off contract so they have money to burn.

Who wants to drinking iced latte and  almond mocha in good old Parramatta watching the locals from Cummberland Hospital and asking for chum change when you could be living large in Bondi.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Votes: 0

Replies

• Still having problems with genital herpes mate

• lol...

• Do you actually support the club? Calling them Jokeamatta? I mean i can make fun of them too from time to time but never call them jokeamatta.

• You do realize that we havent won a GF since 86 and the last GF we had Jake Authurs sitting on the beach.

With that my mates do think Parramatta is a JOKE

• Normally a baby is smacked on the bum when born, obviously u were dropped

• Done deal

• "change the date on his powerpoint presentant rub out his son name on it and changed it to Lomax"

"every players wants to win BIG GF"

"it makes me laught when I heard about Brad new 5yr plan"

"who wants to drinking iced latte and almond mocha"

What the hell has happened to this once great country's education system? Intelligence and wit has been replaced with lame brained nimrods such as this poor fella (no offence mate) who couldn't string two words together to save himself. Fair enough he probably has the brains of a stick insect but surely society could provide him with a tax payer funded education so that he could post on a forum with some level of literacy beyond a dim witted 4 year old. What the fuck are my taxes being spent on?

• They swapped education for a game of " what gender am I today " and " love is love"

• It's a sad state of arrairs.

I read somewhere that they were about to put a litter box in a Wagga High School toilet for 2 CHILDREN who identified as cats. They were actually letting these little turds curl up on the floor and go to sleep during class - you know - like cats do.

Anyway, the litter box thing eventually went accross the desk of someone with some semblance of common sense and the whole thing was knocked on the head. Bet the little shits weren't eating cat food- probably pudgy and soft, and living on Maccas and KFC.

• I'd be tempted to identify as a cat just as an excuse to lay a big cable in a sandbox for some lefty dope at that school to have to bag it up and dispose of it. Obviously cats don't dispose of their own turds. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Inside Info replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Get out clauses attached to BA
"Sivo has a get out clause too. Maybe can get rid of 2 useless bums at once"
1 minute ago
Cʜɪᴇғ - 😘 replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Get out clauses attached to BA
"BA won't last past 2025 anyway so what's 12 months? May aswell piss ba off now. There's no reason to bow to any players with clauses.  "
4 minutes ago
Seraph replied to The Captain's discussion Board Update: Two Directors retire from Parra Eels.board
"Success to the current board is based purely on financial as they are the only key markers they are familiar with.
Dont get me wrong, im not against having a board with varying backgrounds, but call me crazy as a professional sporting team, one…"
6 minutes ago
Seraph replied to The Captain's discussion Board Update: Two Directors retire from Parra Eels.board
"Vertical integration and synergy!"
9 minutes ago
More…