Lomax Clause

During HT on channel 9, the journalist said Lomax tried putting a clause in his contract that he can leave if BA is sacked. However eels rejected it 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The reason lomax is coming to Parra is that, as I understand it, Arthur has promised he will be playing fullback at least at some point. Im not sure if it's next year or after that. So you can understand why he wants a coach clause. 

I wonder if any of our other big names have coach clauses? 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

The Badger replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Blaize offered 3 years 1.1 mill contract.
"At least $300k too much. Probably has a PO on the end as well."
3 minutes ago
George Michael replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 11 Team List v Melbourne Storm (Magic Round)
"Hello merkins
very much a longtime stalker, finally deciding to come out :)"
8 minutes ago
Frankie Fong replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 11 Team List v Melbourne Storm (Magic Round)
"Last time Parra got lapped by the storm the club gave BA  a new contract 4 days later 🤣"
9 minutes ago
Eli Stephens replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 11 Team List v Melbourne Storm (Magic Round)
"There is a SMH article saying Moses might not be ready for next week either, but I can't open it lol. Can anyone screen shot it ? 🤣"
10 minutes ago
More…