6. DB
  7. Sanders
  8. RCG
  9. Lussick
  10. Joe O
  11. Carty
  12. Matto
  13. Hopgood
  14. MA (I want his attacking spark of the bench and he cannot do worse than Hands miss on Saab)
  15. Paulo
  16. Tualagi
  17. Moretti/Makatoa/Grieg (if he plays well in cup)

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• You don't have any other real options so this isnt an attack on your side but that is the worst backline we have fielded since 2012.

Gutho on 1 leg - If we push him to the brink this season he's probably about 18 months away from being medically retired 

Russell - flat out being Massey standard on a good day

Penisini - bit hot and cold within games but hes a first grade quality player at his best

Harper-  A Cup player who's not close to our biggest issue which says a lot

Simonsson - Dumb as hell but has a crack so thats about a win for us I guess.

• 💯👍🏽

• Potentially this is the worst backline we have had since 2012.

Real Vai Touatai Ryan Morgan quality. 

As for Sivo suspended or mot should never play 1st grade again

• Offside  Offside I truly hope BA puts a few back in Reggie's next week if he can. For me Hands, Lane and Matto. The outside backs have been inconsistent at times but he needs to make a call on Blaize too as I feel the kid was moved around a bit and for me I'd like him as back up Fullback or even on the wing until he's ready to take over from Guth. 
      If the Powers that be haven't met within a fortnight abt changes to the club structure then we are doomed again for the year. 

• I feel the season is already a write off but we don't have the depth to experiment and that's a bigger problem 

• If the game against the Broncos was at Suncorp, I think the Broncos would break the record for the largest winning margin. Luckily, it's at commbank, so we'll only lose by 40. 

The game against Melbourne at Suncorp on magic round will probably see records broken. Melbourne have a good record there, and they slaughtered us there at magic round a few years ago. 

BA's stubbornness is now bearing fruit.

• No Morgan Harper, please. He is diabolical, has poor handling and way too slow.

Surely we have another centre we can use. I would rather Russell in the centres.

• Who cares if they aren't our best players, but we should play those who will actually put in the effort and make the 1%ers. Players like Simmonson who may not be the best on the park but at least have a red hot crack every week and don't give up every second play when someone runs past them.

To me the only ones doing this consistently have been Gutherson, Simmonson, Brown, Hopgood and Moretti. We badly miss players like Stone and N Brown for that reason.

There are several players who need to be dropped on attitude alone including Harper, Russelll, Sivo, Lussick and Lane. 

Without watching reggies this year my team would be

1) Gutherson

2) Sivo (hate this pick but what choice is there)

3) Penisini

4) Simmonson

5) Who do we have coming through the grades?

6) Brown

7) Sanders (was good last night)

8) RCG

9) Lussick needs a spell. MA?

10) Joe O

11) Matterson (actually played well last night)

12) Cartwright (if fit) 

13) Hopgood

14) Makatoa (effort player)

15) Moretti (effort player)

16) Paulo

17) Why do we not have a recognised utility? 

The other issue I feel is how we manage our forward rotation. We always seem to rely on Paulo and RCG to play big minutes, with 80 minutes from our edges. And yet we always seem to concede 2 @late tries in the final 15 minutes. Our forwards need to be better managed to reduce fatigue and stop carrying players on the bench we only play for 10-15 minutes a game. 

• That's fair Shaun; I would put Matto back to give him more time and to see his consistency tbh. 
      I would add Blaize to the wing as a back up for Gutho in the future. 
      We also need to sort goal kicking 

• Totally agree and I wouldn't have Tualagi any where near first grade.  His been diabolical.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Hugo replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 10 Team List v Brisbane Broncos
"Reece Walsh and Ezra Mam are going to have a field day.
 "
23 seconds ago
HKF replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Talagi rejects player option, now on the open market
"Meh, to be honest I haven't seen anywhere near enough of him to be fazed by this. The little I have seen has shown he isn't ready for first grade, he seems to have some ability so why does he look like he should be playing under 21's?, DEVELOPMENT,…"
1 minute ago
Steel be with you replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Talagi rejects player option, now on the open market
"It's not a good look for the club."
1 minute ago
Troy Wade replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 10 Team List v Brisbane Broncos
"Sivo and Lane why?"
2 minutes ago
More…