Lane is cooked

I've seen enough of Lane the last few games, he's done something is just not right with him. He's become lazy, lerthagic and his mind is somewhere else.Time to move him on.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Pretty much the whole forward pack is cooked. 

• He's had six months of good footy for his entire career at the Eels. I'm sick of seeing players run past him in defence without him laying a hand on them, after he's dropped the ball thesvet before 

• Lane was a dud at the Bulldogs, Warriors and Manly. They had the footy nous to flick him. Guess who keeps picking him in our team. That's right,         " Supercoach ".

• Manly offered him a new deal but less money due to the Trbojevic brothers and DCE taking up a bit of cap. We offered more money and he took it. Wasn't that Lane was not wanted by Manly. Warriors didn't mind keeping him for 2017 but he wanted out badly so he got Manly.

• I actually thought he played better when he was thrown  on his head. Maybe the boys should do that every pre game warm up. Might wake him up. 

• Absolute shite. Add Harper and Sivo and worst left edge defence in the comp. Sanders had no chance with the cattle around him. Back row need a clean out for 2025

• Totally agree 💯 of all comments 

• He should sit out Broncos game with Carty in. Along with Russell in for Sivo.

• Maybe spent too much time in the off-season editing his videos 

• Reckon he wants to quit being a player and be a psychologist but could not give away his fat salary

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

BEM replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Houston In Hindsight: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
"Great write up once again HOE.

R10: Broncos at Commbank
R11: Storm at Suncorp
R12: Rabbits at Accor
R13: Sharks at Commbank
R14: Dogs at Accor
R15: Roosters at Commbank

I honestly can't see where a win will come in the next 6 weeks.
I see us…"
1 hour ago
Bob Smith replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Houston In Hindsight: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
"Crikey, we're stuffed. Defence worse than the spoon years. That hurts. F u BA. "
2 hours ago
Frank The Tank replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Houston In Hindsight: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
"That's my concern too.
A few wins and suddenly all is well according to the board and then they extend BA for a few more years.
Rinse repeat and the problem will continue with no end in sight."
3 hours ago
Tad replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Houston In Hindsight: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
"Age of players seems to be a factor in a lot of discussion. Bennett is a smart guy by having the foresight and understanding with engaging someone like Dr Jauncey to be part of his coaching team.. An ageing Coach like Bennett may or may not be part…"
3 hours ago
More…