Lane is cooked

I've seen enough of Lane the last few games, he's done something is just not right with him. He's become lazy, lerthagic and his mind is somewhere else.Time to move him on.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Pretty much the whole forward pack is cooked. 

• He's had six months of good footy for his entire career at the Eels. I'm sick of seeing players run past him in defence without him laying a hand on them, after he's dropped the ball thesvet before 

• Lane was a dud at the Bulldogs, Warriors and Manly. They had the footy nous to flick him. Guess who keeps picking him in our team. That's right,         " Supercoach ".

• Manly offered him a new deal but less money due to the Trbojevic brothers and DCE taking up a bit of cap. We offered more money and he took it. Wasn't that Lane was not wanted by Manly. Warriors didn't mind keeping him for 2017 but he wanted out badly so he got Manly.

• I actually thought he played better when he was thrown  on his head. Maybe the boys should do that every pre game warm up. Might wake him up. 

• Absolute shite. Add Harper and Sivo and worst left edge defence in the comp. Sanders had no chance with the cattle around him. Back row need a clean out for 2025

• Totally agree 💯 of all comments 

• He should sit out Broncos game with Carty in. Along with Russell in for Sivo.

• Maybe spent too much time in the off-season editing his videos 

• Reckon he wants to quit being a player and be a psychologist but could not give away his fat salary

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Hugo replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Houston In Hindsight: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
"You are right. Dolphins do have an older pack but they are supplemented by some young nimble players who are gaining great experience. Bennett has done a terrific job up there and the question has to be asked why other teams can readily recognise…"
9 minutes ago
ByronBae replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Houston In Hindsight: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
"Moses shouldn't be rushed back, he needs as near the maximum recovery time they recommend. But The board shouldn't wait until he is back to make a decision. Because what decision can they make in those few games that they can't already make now?…"
10 minutes ago
Hell On Eels replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Houston In Hindsight: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
"Thanks Pops. You're right. Stats can be horribly misleading.
Like when we say we've had 49 blowout losses. 
It sounds like holy sheet our defence is crap (and it has been). But, actually we've also had almost as many big wins. 
So, the reality here…"
15 minutes ago
Poppa replied to SuperEel 22's discussion Parra Should Swoop On McNamara If Bennett Heads To Souths
"Don't forget to remind us with a "told you so" when it happens PP..... your definitely a visionary!"
34 minutes ago
More…