Kiwi Internatinal ??

In the Saint, Sinner & Shoosh section of the Sunday Telegraph it reads,

WHICH Kiwi International is Parramatta considering as the answer to spark their attack in 2019

Could it be the Wiz again ??? didn't we try him   

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Levi... yippee
  • Taupau. He’s big, he runs hard & he’s a prop that offloads.
  • PLEASE ANYBODY BUT DCE WOW HES SHIT
    • Um, he's not a Kiwi international

• Im hearing its Jonah Lomu
  • Kieran Foran

• The return of Fui Fui Moi Moi.

• Tapau?
  • It will be someone like peta hiku
This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Sea Eagles vs Eels
"Again , I'm not saying Sanders can or can't kick. But unless you're on that paddock you don't know whether or not he felt he wanted to.  Thats his and Guthersons call. Not even Arthur's . I've never played in a team in my adult life wheras a coach…"
1 minute ago
SLIPPERY33L replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Sea Eagles vs Eels
"Yes, it will be a Band-Aid solution that will prolong the suffering!"
1 minute ago
Mathew Clarke replied to Cranky Brad is here!!!'s discussion Bye bye Brad Arthur
"I have supported BA right up until very early this year. Our inability to make the finals last year and our poor start this year changed my mind. I was always hopeful that he would be able to go that next level and become an elite coach and have the…"
6 minutes ago
AlShaw replied to Cranky Brad is here!!!'s discussion Bye bye Brad Arthur
"Don't underestimate Manly, they're going well. They weren't at their best in the first half because we didn't allow them to. We had a bit of line speed happening, we were up in their faces and it bothered them.
By the time finals roll around the…"
12 minutes ago
More…