Replies

• The dude has issues. What. A. Grub. 
    Get help Kent!!

• Third man in blindsided the other guy. Old mate was keen to go him after as well.

• Surely fox will tear up his contract.  Good luck Kent.

• Just hoped the bald guy was Hoops but no luck. Wish Buzz was at the back yelling "stop it boys, no stop it"

•  If someone  wants to go out of there way to give you shit suffer in your jocks, you deserve the consequences.

Talk shit get hit .

Two men with an issue let them sort it out

Kenty clearly sozzled , he's allowed to be.

• Lol.

Those in glass houses and all that. I hope the tree wasn't badly damaged.

Kent needs to get some help and get off the booze. 

• stop violence against trees ....lol

• Rumours are the fight started because the other guy had made  some deogotry comments about Ricky Stuart to Kent .

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

parra supporter replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Blaize offered 3 years 1.1 mill contract.
"Not worth that now but will likely be a bargain in his final year"
2 minutes ago
Nitram replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 11 Team List v Melbourne Storm (Magic Round)
"Yeah good point. It was 64 -10. Moses was halfback and Gutherson was fullback. It didn't help haven't them then."
3 minutes ago
Phillip replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 11 Team List v Melbourne Storm (Magic Round)
"Match Officials Storm v Eels

Referee: Wyatt Raymond
Touch Judge: Belinda Sharpe
Touch Judge: Phil Henderson
Senior Review Official: Gerard Sutton

Has anyone heard of this referee before is this his first game as ref?"
14 minutes ago
Patsy Stone replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Blaize offered 3 years 1.1 mill contract.
"This story can't possibly be true! If it is, someone tells me how to contact these morons. I have some magic beans I want to sell them.  "
15 minutes ago
More…