Replies

• The dude has issues. What. A. Grub. 
    Get help Kent!!

• Third man in blindsided the other guy. Old mate was keen to go him after as well.

• Surely fox will tear up his contract.  Good luck Kent.

• Just hoped the bald guy was Hoops but no luck. Wish Buzz was at the back yelling "stop it boys, no stop it"

•  If someone  wants to go out of there way to give you shit suffer in your jocks, you deserve the consequences.

Talk shit get hit .

Two men with an issue let them sort it out

Kenty clearly sozzled , he's allowed to be.

• Lol.

Those in glass houses and all that. I hope the tree wasn't badly damaged.

Kent needs to get some help and get off the booze. 

• stop violence against trees ....lol

• Rumours are the fight started because the other guy had made  some deogotry comments about Ricky Stuart to Kent .

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Tad replied to EelsAgeMe's discussion Waiting for luck!?
"Best thing for me from the game was that we actually set up some nice attack shapes in the  first half in particular. I can,t believe we left it so long to get to that stage. I was worried that Blaze may not recover too well with regaining…"
2 minutes ago
HKF replied to Seraph's discussion BA Presser
"Mutt have you got any feedback from the board that they are aware of the dire situation the club is in and how the vast majority of fans are pleading for change?."
4 minutes ago
Adam Magrath replied to Blue Eel's discussion Saying It for Years. How will we ever really compete.
"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_yJprlmenM
Not sure what  constitutes "arms length" but Bouris is open and honest that prior to being on the board he sponsored Freddy directly and nowdays provides financial assistance to the club. Quote -  "All the…"
7 minutes ago
Muttman replied to Seraph's discussion BA Presser
"I'm no longer taking these pressers seriously. BA is in survival mode so he'll just see the glass half full from here on. Not much else he can say. The season is over, we're going backwards as a club, our Board and management are paralysed with…"
15 minutes ago
More…