Replies

• Not about finals but tittles. Only tittle he won was a  spoon. Hence he should have been gone. Definitely should have been gone after last year. No excuses. I was talking to a friend overseas a few days ago.  They are football tragic.  I said how long do they get.  Answer"12 months" our coach has had 11years.  How many titles?  O 

Cue hysterical laughter for a good 5 minutes. Told me it was a good joke. I said I was serious. More joker type laughter. 

Same when I ask afl mate. Followed by you have to be joking. 

The club is a laughing stock. 

After 11 years we should be like Penrith not another rebuild or Reno.

• Stop and think what you said, a friend overseas, a football tragic, an AFL mate.....cannot you see that they are laughing at you!  The club maybe a laughing stock, but I don't see anyone laughing but I take your point that its your friends that don't respect you.Maybe you should get some new ones?

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

BringBackSemi replied to LB's discussion Brad Arthur enters defining month at Under-pressure Eels
"Think you are spot on LB.Tomorrow we play Bronco's, next weekend the Storm. Perfectly timed to coincide with his meeting. How the results fare for us may change the complexion of things.
And where did Hooper get his mail from? I doubt it was from…"
4 minutes ago
Poppa replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Dylan Brown named co captain
"Yes, I agree with you, you would be a poor leader and I understand you were not the best player. Your very humble, always.
Who is "we" when you say "we seem to think the best player must automatically be the captain". It would seem that using the…"
4 minutes ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Dylan Brown named co captain
"No , never wanted to be either.  I'm not the type.  Far from it actually.  But I have played in teams with fantastic captains and know what one looks like.  The best player is more often than not , not captain material.  Not that I'm saying I was…"
24 minutes ago
adnan replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Talagi rejects player option, now on the open market
"my name is noddy u negative di%k"
28 minutes ago
More…