Replies

  • If parra were going to sack the Fox, we would have done that already.

  • fox ain't getting sacked. 

    • Yea, leaning towards fox suspended only.  Maybe 10 games

  • I wanted him as cover for Addo-Carr for 2027, and if he proves himself he can take over in 2028. 

    If we get him I'd still have Samrani over him even on the wing. And I might still play Simonsson over Skelton.

    I'd see him as a replacement for Jake Tago and richie Penisini rather than Addo-Carr.

  • Eels sign Skeleton,  the Roosters sign Herbie. 

    • We are who we are. Roosters have Nick Politis getting deals done, we have ???? Until the club gets leadership that goes after it, we're shagged 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Gaz Nelson replied to Cʜɪᴇғy Mclovin's discussion Is he the Fox's replacement. Looks likely rumours swirling
"We are who we are. Roosters have Nick Politis getting deals done, we have ???? Until the club gets leadership that goes after it, we're shagged "
21 minutes ago
Offside replied to Who Cares's discussion on a positive note
"Hes been named in the initial squad"
1 hour ago
Yehez replied to Who Cares's discussion on a positive note
"Todhunter is leaving I think but yeah quite nice. And we had heaps of schoolboys and 1 schoolgirl too."
2 hours ago
Yehez replied to Cʜɪᴇғy Mclovin's discussion Is he the Fox's replacement. Looks likely rumours swirling
"I wanted him as cover for Addo-Carr for 2027, and if he proves himself he can take over in 2028. 
If we get him I'd still have Samrani over him even on the wing. And I might still play Simonsson over Skelton.
I'd see him as a replacement for Jake…"
2 hours ago
More…