on a positive note

In todays two matches we have 6 players in both the Woemens side ( 5 )Rory Owen , Toddhunter,Jackson, Morrisey, an Mcwilliams 1 mens Da Silva

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

★
★
★
★
★
Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

  • Owen is an absolute gun. Shame we have sub par halves. Would be unstoppable in roosters or Brisbane's system.

    todhunter was solid too with a hat trick. Good to see some passion for the jersey.

    TDS has played well so far. Surprised Williams wasn't in the prime minister 13. Perhaps he may be looked at as a bench spot for Aus in the World Cup

    • Think Williams gonna play for NZ 

  • Todhunter is leaving I think but yeah quite nice. And we had heaps of schoolboys and 1 schoolgirl too.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Yehez replied to Who Cares's discussion on a positive note
"Todhunter is leaving I think but yeah quite nice. And we had heaps of schoolboys and 1 schoolgirl too."
18 minutes ago
Yehez replied to Cʜɪᴇғy Mclovin's discussion Is he the Fox's replacement. Looks likely rumours swirling
"I wanted him as cover for Addo-Carr for 2027, and if he proves himself he can take over in 2028. 
If we get him I'd still have Samrani over him even on the wing. And I might still play Simonsson over Skelton.
I'd see him as a replacement for Jake…"
20 minutes ago
Cʜɪᴇғy Mclovin replied to Cʜɪᴇғy Mclovin's discussion Is he the Fox's replacement. Looks likely rumours swirling
"Yea, leaning towards fox suspended only.  Maybe 10 games"
1 hour ago
Parraboy replied to Cʜɪᴇғy Mclovin's discussion Is he the Fox's replacement. Looks likely rumours swirling
"fox ain't getting sacked. "
1 hour ago
More…