Replies

  • If parra were going to sack the Fox, we would have done that already.

  • fox ain't getting sacked. 

    • Yea, leaning towards fox suspended only.  Maybe 10 games

  • I wanted him as cover for Addo-Carr for 2027, and if he proves himself he can take over in 2028. 

    If we get him I'd still have Samrani over him even on the wing. And I might still play Simonsson over Skelton.

    I'd see him as a replacement for Jake Tago and richie Penisini rather than Addo-Carr.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Yehez replied to Who Cares's discussion on a positive note
"Todhunter is leaving I think but yeah quite nice. And we had heaps of schoolboys and 1 schoolgirl too."
19 minutes ago
Yehez replied to Cʜɪᴇғy Mclovin's discussion Is he the Fox's replacement. Looks likely rumours swirling
"I wanted him as cover for Addo-Carr for 2027, and if he proves himself he can take over in 2028. 
If we get him I'd still have Samrani over him even on the wing. And I might still play Simonsson over Skelton.
I'd see him as a replacement for Jake…"
21 minutes ago
Cʜɪᴇғy Mclovin replied to Cʜɪᴇғy Mclovin's discussion Is he the Fox's replacement. Looks likely rumours swirling
"Yea, leaning towards fox suspended only.  Maybe 10 games"
1 hour ago
Parraboy replied to Cʜɪᴇғy Mclovin's discussion Is he the Fox's replacement. Looks likely rumours swirling
"fox ain't getting sacked. "
1 hour ago
More…