Idea,s on how we beat storm ?

Dirty bastards as we know . Will be a delight to see smith frustrated and smith under fire and bellamy getting the shits , how do we do that ? 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The way to beat them is the same way the Panthers play

• Drop Wonka Blake. He's shit. Shouldn't be in 1st grade.

• BA hasn't dropped him all year.  As if he is going to drop anyone now?

• This reply was deleted.
    • Hahahahaha good call Mick....did you see how hot and bothered Bellamy became when asked if he had signed at the Broncos? Smoke was coming out off his ears.

• 1: We need a fair go from the refs, not a leg up, but just a fair go. 

2: The middle, go through them, earn the right to go wide. 

3: Defence out wide, OMG, our wingers are coached to play so tight, yet don’t have the pace to turn and cut off the attacking winger, they need to ease out wider, slide a bit sooner. 

4: MM needs to find the turf and the sides with his kicks, don’t drop it down Paps throat all game.  

5: Second phase, Paulo is the key and Gutho, MM, Smith et all need to trail him. 

6: Luck and bounce of the ball.  

• Maybe a machine gun. LOL. 

• Just get in their faces and frustrate them

• SIMPLE we dont - One thing you can absoluely count on with Parra, is that if it is a BIG game that matters OR if we play The Storm in a big boys game - Parra will fold and run away like scared kids

Parra is one of THE MOST GUTLESS clubs in the past 30 years

In case you have been hiding under a rock - This is who we are

btw - Parra has NEVER beaten The Storm yb the finals

This isnt a final - but Parra should have had THIS game circled at the start of the year as their MOST important match of the Season

To slay a dragon (metaphor) you gotta fight the dragon - until we can BEAT the storm in games that matters

Parra will not go anywhere

I blogged this after the last game in 2019

For Parra to BEGIN to even contemplatte success playing against the big boys, in big boy games - we gotta LEARN how to overcome adversity and KILL the dragon

Bellamy has Arthurs number as he was his one time assistant

BA has FAILED MISERABLY in games of consequence

It would be nice, however if you needed ant more reminders - I have  a ONE WORD ARGUMENT that cannot be disputed

........... P A N T H E R S

more good news - if Parra fail - Raiders & Roosters wiln - Parra driops to 5th at precisely the wrong time of year

7974224894?profile=RESIZE_584x

• My bad - not really following NRL these days, watching from afar - so IT IS a final after all

All other comments remain relevant

My apologies 

ps - I find RL has become boring and most of the plays are predictable - STILLHOPE PARRA WINS but cant see it - Hard core Eels & RL for 40+ years but due to LACK of skills and sponteniety I am now a HARD CORE NFL. UK Premier League and Aussie Rules fan - still download and watch LOADS of pre1995 Sydney Rugby League - before the advent of THE WORST RULE CHANGE - the brain numbing 10meter rule - the old 5m rulle games haveMORE skill & sponteniety - so still a RL fan

Sating that Eels have ZERO CHANCE = and this is coming from a lifetime Eels fan that has not watched a game of RL for nearly 3 years - he final nail in the coffin was RAIDERS ROOSTERS GF and the bungling referees decision on the kast tackle so Raiders couldnt get their last tacklw kick away when attacking the Roosters line - Roosters scored match winner after that THE FOOTBALL GODS FINALLY PUNISHED ME ENOUGH NEVER TO COME BACK TO LEAGUE

You 1Eyed eels are far more resilient than me - but an easy way for me to justify walking away was that I was 10ys old om 1975 when I fell in love with Parra - so for the NEXT 12 years = aged 10 to 22 - the perfect age for being a sports fan I rode the Eedls train thru the disappointments of 1975 1976 (fell in love with the headgear wearing Ray Price) 1977 x 2 1978 (best parra team NOT to make GF - saw Sterlos first game at SCG as a 16yo) 1980 with Arthur Beetson THEN 1981 and my life long love affair with BRETT KENNY and being at the SCG when Kenny dummied his way into history - The Gibson & Monie Eras - WEAlly & Brett in the early Origin ERA when ORIGIN was SO FUCKING GOOD then 1986 going to the GF - driven in to the game with Bookend No2 Terry Leabeater and Mark Laurie and being there when Parra had NO BUSINESS beating the Bulldogs as they had dominated Parra for the previous 2 seasons.........and a whole lot more stories than that

My point is - NOTHING can beat time as Parra fan because I SAW & LIVED THRU all of it - Please somebody resurrect the 2001 Parra GF Team - what a fantastic side - see my YOU TUBE tribute and just fall in love with them again

I've been spoilt and I CANT STAND the dysfunctional rabble MY EELS have become - I have gorged on Parra good times

If u think I am a cynical and grumpy old man against my Eels - maybe just a spippet for my deep love has been revealed to you above

Sadly MOST EELS fans have only known failure - I am one of the few living relics that indulged with Scanlens footy cards. making my own flag, getting autographs longing for the NEXT ISSUE of RL Week - loving Rex Mossop and Contraversy Corner - being scrared shitless at Lidcombe Oval & to afraid to wave my flag - Only the late 70's Magpies Team actually TERRIFIED me & so did their fans with Dallas Donelly, Bruce Gibbs Les BoydJoe Cool & Tommy Terrific

You can only do that shit as an 11,12,13,14,15,16 year old

AS John Lennon pnce said "I hope some day you will join me"

I know the good times and can ONLY wish you resilient lifers with No GF memories nothing but SUCCESS

But I still cant see Parra beating the Storm

Much respect 1EyedEelers

My Avatar is ME crying like a baby when Parra lost 22-0 to St George in the 77 GF Replay

• Play our game don't play there's , play with intend , hard fast with runners following up Ann different angles at all times , play some football attacking we have always been guilty of giving them to much respect , alway worried about completing sets and matching them at there game we are not them 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Graham polkinghorne replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
" We needed lomax before Talagi came on the scene. If a crystal ball would show us Blaize turns out to be an excellent centre, we would not be chasing Lomax.
Would Blaize hang around for 2 seasons to cement a FG spot?
Lomax would be worth every penny…"
50 seconds ago
Seth hardy replied to Avon Barksdale's discussion NRL admits bunker got it wrong on roosters obstruction call
"I said in a previous post that common sense has gone out the window with refereeing  today. There  all basically clones to a system. In other words they are as dumb as dog shit. "
4 minutes ago
Pork Rind replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I think Lomax hanging around with Corey Norman too much  while he was there. We don't need anymore of these players in our team"
23 minutes ago
Hell On Eels replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Frank, Gus highly recommends The Dynasty in Belmore, as having sublime Chinese to die for."
24 minutes ago
More…