Gutho knee issues

Nrl Physio reporting that Gutho has been getting his knee drained of fluid and dealing with soreness and swelling in the knee he had surgery on. Obviously not a good sign and he's not close to 100%. 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I'm not too sure he's too slow for the wing if he's positionally smart. He's faster than Sivo that's for sure. My issue is he'd have to surrender the captaincy , and he's on a motza contract to be sitting on the wing. We are hamstrung with Gutherson. 

People say he's the heart and soul of the team like that's a good thing  , that's hillarous considering it's pretty fucking evident the teams got no heart most weeks. I think it's time for a new heart and soul.  I think they need to re-evaluate whether him being the heart and soul is going to be their selling point on him 😂.  It's time that Moses is given the reigns ffs. And Hopgood up the front to lead the forwards if we must have a forwards leader. 

• In addition he wears a pillow to protect his rib cage 

• Does anyone know what's up with the padding on his ribs? I've noticed it the last few weeks.

• It's to match the tape on his elbow and the tape on his knee. 

• Poor bugger. Can't fault his effort. Really wish the rest of the team, especially the other backs, would take some of the weight so he didn't have to play so busted.

• Of I was the bush coach,  I'd give him two weeks off, that at least will give him a chance to be right when Moses returns and we can make a run.  If he's farked at 70% we're wasting out time trying to make the 8

• Again we agree. This is getting weird 

• Give talagi the fullback role, see if he is the future fullback BA thinks he is.

• Not yet he isn't. 

• No he isn't and never will be if he isn't playing the role in reserve grade instead of sitting on the bench in first grade. If BA is determined to keep him in first grade he might as well play Jim at fullback. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Frankie Fong replied to The Captain's discussion Board Update: Two Directors retire from Parra Eels.board
"With due respect to Wynn and Cronin the game is far different from when they played , we need someome a little more current .  
 "
10 minutes ago
LB replied to The Captain's discussion Board Update: Two Directors retire from Parra Eels.board
"Imagine the money they would bring in from memberships alone if Bennett was hired? It would be optimism and excitement. Like when Tom Brady signed for Tampa Bay, their season tickets sold out in minutes for that season. 
Or, here is a weird thought,…"
15 minutes ago
Richard B'Stard replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Get out clauses attached to BA
"BA Clause or not, the players would be thrilled if Bennett was hired."
19 minutes ago
Seth hardy replied to The Captain's discussion Board Update: Two Directors retire from Parra Eels.board
"Well doesn't  Sue look the bright type. Has worked in the library,  that'll  resurrect  the Eels. Along with Arthur digging us out of the hole this club's all systems go.  "
19 minutes ago
More…