Game Day Blog - Sea Eagles vs Eels

Tonight we see the battle of Brooky with the Eels again up against Manly, but this time on their turf and with a no doubt strong sense of redemption after a controversial win for the Eels a few weeks ago. Sanders makes his debut in a massive game, particularly for our boys. I have a feeling that we are going to get our arses handed to us tonight and face another week of media scrutiny and talk about BA in general.

So, who wins and by what margin?

MOM?

Go you Eels!!!

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Must say I was really disappointed with Brendan Hands. He seemed to be developing into a good hooker last year but has lost all confidence. Maybe if he plays and Lussick is in the team then he starts and Lussick who is probably the better ball runner comes on. Maybe it is time for Matt Arthur.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Simon Priestly replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Dylan Brown named co captain
"I think he's done more than enough this year to deserve it. He's not an organisational half sure, but he's been busting his gut every week trying to lead by example. Running hard in attack and desperately trying to get to just about every line break…"
26 seconds ago
Longfin Eel replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Dylan Brown named co captain
"Hopefully Brown gets support this time when he makes his breaks. If not, he now has authority to give it to his team mates."
1 minute ago
Longfin Eel replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Houston In Hindsight: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
"They might be down at the moment, but we "should" fare better with all players back on deck. We played very well in the first game against Manly, and that was the last time we had close to all our best players available. The board know this and seem…"
4 minutes ago
Cʜɪᴇғ - 😘 replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Dylan Brown named co captain
"Brown definitely deserves it has been Playing very well.  Could also be a sweetener to keep him at the club also."
6 minutes ago
More…