Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins

I'm in Cairns and it's very hot and humid here, so I can imagine what Darwin is like and how the boys are feeling!

Tonight we see the Eels take on Benny's boys in our annual home game in the Territory. Recent years have been unsuccessful for the Eels copping a couple of touch ups and hopefully this year is different. The Dolphins have their best 3 players out and even with Moses out, there are no excuses for BA and the team.

I'm looking forward to seeing how Talagi is used from the bench if he is used at all! I am one who agrees with his selection, he's just got to be in the team somewhere.

So, who wins and by what margin?

MOM?

GO YOU EELS!!!

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Russell got hit flush on the mush

• Bup was that when he went in for try?

please give me a reason not to be dirty on him for stuffing that up😞

• It was Mace , it wouldn't of happened if he didn't hesitate when catching the ball.

• 👍🏽

• Follow Reg the only forward hitting his lines hard, give Dylbags an option

• This ref is probably the best in the game I reckon... 

• We offer absolutely nothing inside opposition 20 and haven't for years

• The Penis went hard there...........

• Can anyone else goal kick ??

• Gawd!! How bloody easy was that.

One of few sets and they could do it what a bloody worry we are

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Last place replied to Inside Info's discussion Who is D.Brown referring to
"Dylan is referring to BA and I'd bet penisini took the photo. There was a video of Arthur giving the players a spray posted this week and Dylan stands up and walks off "
12 minutes ago
Hell On Eels replied to Rabz S's discussion South Sydney to offer Wayne Bennett three-year deal as Eels pass on supercoach
"Exactly, Frankie. Captain and I were just talking about that yesterday. Phil would be better for us on the Footy board.
The thing is even though Phil is on the PLC League's Club they still meet with the PNRL Footy Club meet regularly.
They have…"
13 minutes ago
Frank The Tank replied to Rabz S's discussion South Sydney to offer Wayne Bennett three-year deal as Eels pass on supercoach
"Shock = BA Extension 
Awe = Length of Extension"
25 minutes ago
LB replied to Snottie Pimpin's discussion Senior Players / BA
"Buzz is starting to call the board out. Hopefully leads to a domino affect."
37 minutes ago
More…