Senior Players / BA

With news Bennett has been holding out for the Eels to come knocking .. the senior players at this club should demand the slow as all shit board go knocking.

If Gutho, Moses , RCG, Paulo et al have any aspirations of winning a comp in their careers they need to put aside their loyalties to BA and demand the board persue it . I promise them once they reach their use by date to BA they will be tapped and  moved on despite him having a lot of time for them as blokes .. the same needs to be done to him . Surely as an elite athlete playing at the highest level you want to do everything in your power to win a title in your playing career or you shouldn't be playing. Wayne knows how to get it done , is successful everywhere he goes and won't tolerate filling out the team with Massey Cup players . It's an endorsement in our roster he wants to come here . These guys are stupid as all hell and just playing for the comfort of money and mate ship if they don't force the board to take this serious. Sadly , I think all bar probably Moses are.

How many times does Gutho want to give everything he has of his body in a game then sit next to BA with the same dumb excuses and brain dead reasons for a loss ? Bennett would fix the joint instantly . Dumb dumb dumb . 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• So whose the biggest problem at the club and whose responsible for making decisions to fix it ?

• Thanks Coryn, was going to ask the same.

• Buzz is starting to call the board out. Hopefully leads to a domino affect.

• Just in time aye lol meanwhile the 1EE a fair majority still think this is a coaching issue.I sit here read alot of the commentary and laugh.The table is set from the top.The board has had multiple opportunities over the years to move on from BA multiple.

Yet the low hanging fruit is the problem when in all essence he never was and only now that the board has supposedly passed on Bennett they are all of a sudden are the problem.

I can't help but have a chuckle now to see how simple alot of our fanbase are.

• Is ba responsible for anything?

• He's responsible for the team on the park weekly he's not responsible for the ooor decision making that hinder this club that's the big picture.Ask yourself do you bother looking at that or just keep believing BAs the big issue here.

• The big picture is a side issue.  The crappy defence, unfit players, crappy power based game, shit rotation is on BA. 

• And that team on the park look and play ordinary. They have had defensive problems for years, so inconsistent.

Half of our top 30 wouldn't make the bench in most NRL teams.

Right now the Tigers and Dogs have looked better then the Eels.

• Is that you Brad?

• Sounds like flipper and coryn are back at it.

I think their loyalty to BA comes from that one night they had dinner at Brads. Mrs Arthur makes a mean devon sandwich. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Hell On Eels replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Magic Round 11 v Melbourne: In the Eye of the Storm
"Thanks, Daz. 
Haha, yeah. Sanders cost us 12-18 points. But he's still young, got loads of potential, time to work on his game and between the ears. 
He seems to get frazzled when pressured. Like he's rushed for time, rather than slowing down time…"
13 minutes ago
BEM replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Moses unlikely for next week+ Origin.
"Our season is over so may as well give him a few more weeks to make sure his foot is healed properly. "
15 minutes ago
Mitchy replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Magic Round 11 v Melbourne: In the Eye of the Storm
"We can definitely win this game; but i just cannot see it. We do not appear to have the mental fortitude capable for all 17 players at the moment; and there are various reasons for it. We can play well in patches and show 'effort', but it has to be…"
18 minutes ago
BEM replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Magic Round 11 v Melbourne: In the Eye of the Storm
"Another great write up HOE. 
Storm to destroy us by 60+ and our shitcunt coach to get Another 3 year extension after another magic round hiding by them."
19 minutes ago
More…