Replies

• I'm happy to see that. It shows he is actually thinking about how we can improve so it means he gives a shit unlike many of his team mates like Sivo, Lane and Matterson. 

• poor old Matto, 41 tackles no misses..... and he still get treated like a "shit" I think a few of you blokes should try watching the games proactively, rather than looking for people to "snipe".

• MON

• must of been on the way up to DARWIN ....nice eco seats there Parramatta what a club ffs

• Maybe it's on the way back. All they deserved really.

• Dylan is referring to BA and I'd bet penisini took the photo. There was a video of Arthur giving the players a spray posted this week and Dylan stands up and walks off 

• Where is that video? I would love to see it.

• it would be very telling if that's true. Link please!

• I believe it was 100% footy

• Mate I had a look at that vision and it doesn't look like you described it. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Tad replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Magic Round 11 v Melbourne: In the Eye of the Storm
"How to become so strong that you won't get injured. Maintain extreme endurance and will master pain. Totally focused, mentally very strong
https://youtube.com/shorts/PhNbjmRMhSw?si=dQCi8l0MPzpBRUXM"
11 seconds ago
Frankie Fong replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Magic Round 11 v Melbourne: In the Eye of the Storm
"LB their are medical experts you can see about that champ ."
12 seconds ago
Coryn Hughes replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Magic Round 11 v Melbourne: In the Eye of the Storm
"Aren't we still left with the same issues coach regardless though that's where I'm at.It will matter not who replaces BA if you've got the higher pay grades still holding the same process.Gould mentioned it a couple of weeks back Parra aren't setup…"
1 minute ago
LB replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Magic Round 11 v Melbourne: In the Eye of the Storm
"If anything the GF sort of masked the real issues the club had for years. I have mentioned and stand by the fact that i believe the GF run was mainly the players doing it for one another as extra motivation. BA did his job too, but the boys being…"
7 minutes ago
More…