Field out tomorrow & RCG rested.

As the title says 2 changes for tomorrow nights game. Jai Field is out with Takairangi to play 5/8, RCG gets a rest, Daniel Alvaro starts in the front row. 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• This explains the mind boggling decision to not contest the Paulo charge from last week. 

• Why didn't he rest RCG last week against the last placed team? He's lost the plot.

• That would certainly seem to be the smarter move IMO.

• Because he chose last week to give Paulo a rest/limited minutes. Do you honestly have to be a deadset sook about everything BA does. 

• Can you stop sucking BA's knob? Since when is it a crime to ask a fucking question? You're a dcikhead.

• No, YOU are a dickhead.

Now fark off back in the cupboard where you belong and can talk knob sucking crap with your pals all you like.

• Smart play to rest RCG he needs a rest. I'd say Field is injury? If not perhaps it's an indication that Taka might be an option in the semi.  I know sterlo was keen for Taka to play 6 with Brown out and I agree. Big body plenty of experience 

• Not if means losing and missing out on the top 4 - then it will be a case of string the bastard up.

• I'm backing the coach if he think he needs a rest he needs a rest. Stuart is playing his reserve grade side.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Muttman replied to Axel's discussion Sivo impressing Arthur but Eels recall still on hold
"He's a goer for sure. Runs really hard and enjoys the contact. He's an upgrade on Sivo for sure "
22 minutes ago
Poppa replied to Sneaky Pete's discussion Tex Hoy
"Boy, could we do with a winger and a back up fullback? What do you reckon Bradley, could he be a back up? Is he better than say Lume lumie. some of those other first graders currently playing in reggies?
Actually I know fcuk all about him. just a…"
24 minutes ago
Axel posted a discussion
Why Friday's clash with the Dolphins might be a tipping point for Arthur and the EelsMike Meehall WoodEditorROAR Friday night’s clash between Parramatta and the Dolphins is likely to be a hot one – and not just because the game is being held in the…
31 minutes ago
Poppa replied to Sneaky Pete's discussion Tex Hoy
"Listen clearly Bradley.....I know that's what your mother used to say, and of course I understand that mum was very strict with you....
But I did not mention lateral movement, I actuallly said he is a good mover that shows promise, poor defensively…"
36 minutes ago
More…