Ethan Sanders

After watching the press conference and BA's response to whether he's tempted to give Ethan a run at 7, i'm convinced there's a personal issue there. 

BA is absolutely refusing to play him. I'm not sure they've got many options left after last night's perfomance.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Cronk said the opposite last week 😂 

So he's changed his undies this week.

• Perhaps but Cronk would be the first to admit that after looking at it again and after the second game, it needs to be addressed - as opposed to the egotistical, Ive made a fucking decision and I'm never wrong so that's that bloke.

• He's what we have would you or any of these plaudits look at Parra's list and say ok DB back to 6 you go and then say Asi your it fully knowing  your screwed regardless  or if your the coach you back DB to get us through this all while the rest pick up the slack.

If I'm the coach and my heads on the block I'm backing DB circumstances regardless.

• I have watched all the nsw cup games this year and I can tell you Sanders is not ready either. I would play Asi.

• Not trying to defend BA here, but is it remotely possible that he realised he made a mistake with JA putting him  in 1st grade too early and doesn't want to make the same again with Saunders

• But is willing to destroy Talagi ? Because that's what's happening. 

• Is he even in the 30 

• he's a supplemental player and can be used from Round 1....

• Moretti isn't and is playing.

• I don't think there's a personal issue. Watch Sanders play and he's obviously not ready for NRL despite being a quality 7 in lower grades.
    BA has tried Blaize and very clearly he is not ready either. Blaize has been directly or indirectly responsible for a bunch of line-breaks in his 3 games. He can't tackle.
    For this week, I'm not looking at attack at all. I want the best possible defender to take Blaize's spot. Maybe that's Hands? If Cartwright is available I'd go with him. Maybe Matterson wears the 6. I dont know but a quality defender is what's most important.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

fake midget pseudoachondroplasia replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Get out clauses attached to BA
"I read a story other players (I assume Gutho, Moses and few others) tried getting these clauses just as Lomax asked but all were refused.
1 of the few things the club have gotten right"
31 seconds ago
Will 5150 replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Get out clauses attached to BA
"100% yes.
If they gave a shit about Parra they would not care if he was shown the door. Garbage links like that in contracts just smack of an intricate web of self protection being put ahead of what they are all actually being paid to do. Length of…"
1 minute ago
Longfin Eel replied to The Captain's discussion Board Update: Two Directors retire from Parra Eels.board
"She might be considering a tilt in politics, or maybe just wants to get some breadth of experience and to get her name out there. She could also know something about the game, but who really knows. It does seem strange to pack the board full of…"
1 minute ago
Michael W. replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Get out clauses attached to BA
"It would be a bit hypocritical by our board to put those clauses in their contracts after denying Lomax, saying we don't do them. In other words, you are FOS."
4 minutes ago
More…