Eels vs Sharks 3, 2, 1

Very brutal and gritty win tonight. Very proud of the boys. Played tough, done good.

3. Gutherson

2. Moses

1. Mahoney

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• 3 moses

2 Guth 

1 Mahoney ( that’s for you Vincent)

• 1 Lane

2 Moses

3 Gutherson 

-3 Ferguson 

• Gutherson 3

moses 2

paulo 

special mention: Terepo, Tepai, mannah, Mahoney, fergo 

• 3 moses

2 junior

1 lane

• 3. Moses

2. Gutho

1. Take your pick Mahoney, Terepo, Lane.

• 3. Moses, easily the best on the park! 

2. Terepo, didn’t think he had a bit of ball playing in his locker. Two tries were set up through him running at the line and passing late.

1. Gutho, great captains game tonight.

• How good was that! Some really average refs calls, and we just kept coming. Without some last minute fumbles we would have put another couple of tries on them. With Brown out, I thought we could fall apart.

1. The whole forward pack, but especially Junior who hit like a freight train and pumped out huge minutes 

2. Moses, outstanding running game, great maturity and game control. Didnt know he had the latter in him. 

3. Mahoney, what legend this kid is going to be. Seems to be getting better evey game. 

Special mention to Kane Evans who had the best game Ive ever seen him play and Salmon who was solid as. 

• 3.  Jnr Paulo 

2.  Moses

1. Gutho

• I thought Paulo and Moses outstanding tonight. Also love to see Peni’s stats for the night. How good was he 

• 1 Mitchell Moses

2. Gutherson

3. Mahoney

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Sneaky Pete replied to Eelvangelist's discussion Parramatta 2024 Premiers!
"You must be on some pretty strong drugs. "
4 seconds ago
Cranky Brad is here!!! replied to Cranky Brad is here!!!'s discussion Bye bye Brad Arthur
"So you would have cayless over Mal? Muttman I thought you had a bit of sense. "
5 minutes ago
Cranky Brad is here!!! replied to Cranky Brad is here!!!'s discussion Bye bye Brad Arthur
"Alshaw I hope you are right about us making the finals. Moses must have some powers, I'll bet we don't. "
7 minutes ago
"Yes manly have been playing good footy but didn't tonight till the second half. "
9 minutes ago
More…