Replies

• Yes it's quite sobering reading. I hope he is not on the money, because if he is, we are in for a world of pain over the next 6-7 years! He does make a very good argument though. You have to wonder whether the club has been aware of these issues as there doesn't seem to be any evidence of processes to alleviate them.

• Already a blog on this mate

The Parramatta Eels have learned nothing from last season
    Just in case you needed to feel some of that good old fashioned Eels disappointment on a by week, have a read of this article: https://www.rugbyleagu…
  • Thanks for posting a link to this very informative article, The Ghost of Danny Crnkvoich. Cool name. 

It is scary reading with cold, hard stats. I knew we were bad, but reading that I may have underestimated just how bad.

• Nothing to do with the coaching of course, it's all the players.

• Great analysis and points out what most already know. Our forwards are overrated. Our offloads don't result in any real benefit as they are late offloads as player standing and not moving and the defence has already retreated and are set so they just move up and shut down the play. Early offloads after breaking through the line are the offloads that result in line breaks and points.

Add in that Gutho has no speed and our outside backs stay out wide never helping the forwards through the middle so our offloads go to our slow as fuck hooker who gets tackled or throws a poor pass allowing the defence to time to move up and shut down the attack.

We should chase the young fullback from Redcliffe who is stuck behind The Hammer but by reports he doesn't want to leave but money talks. He is the exact type of fullback we need with great support play, speed and skill. Then get some fowards with better fitness and can do damage in both attack and defence

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Mathew Clarke replied to Yeah Man's discussion How Arthur never lost the playing group
"I haven't watched a whole Eels game in weeks.  10-20 minutes in and I have stopped watching. Who wants to see their team play like they have?"
8 seconds ago
Frank The Tank replied to Yeah Man's discussion How Arthur never lost the playing group
"RCG died for BA apparently....."
4 minutes ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 12 Team List v South Sydney Rabbitohs (Indigenous Round)
"We will probably get one of the other sacked career boneheads that MO'N dragged to our club in McGregor and Nathan Brown.  Oneill lives a sacked reject or two, or three . Barrett , Mary ,and Nathan Brown. Not one of them has achieved Jack shit as…"
6 minutes ago
Cʜɪᴇғ - 🗡 replied to Yeah Man's discussion How Arthur never lost the playing group
" Then why after his half time speech do we usually come out like a park footy team .  Of course they weren't playing for him."
8 minutes ago
More…