Replies

• Best stadium, best fans,  most watched,  more revenue through sponsors,  looked after in the draw, .  All equates to why we should be the top dogs 

• I was thinking the exact opposite. NRL know that the fans will always turn up and watch even if we are shithouse, can't say the same for other clubs. Maybe that's why those 50/50 calls rarely go our way.

• This reply was deleted.
      • There is no conspiracy to keep us down

• This reply was deleted.
      • Totally agree that’s what u pointed out this arvo to a friend 

• It's amazing isn't it?

Havent won shit for going on 4 decades, and yet somehow someway we still peak the most interest out of all other sport team fans - imagine we actually won a god damn comp?

• I'll also say I think that the numbers for the other sides are also inflated as most Parra fans still watch the games involving other teams even when Parra aren't playing- the majority are rugby league fans not just Parramatta Eels fans.

• Look forward to a lot of Thursday night fixtures. OK if you stay at home and watch on TV but nightmare for those wishing to attend games,

•  Yep agree, i would watch most game over the weekend, may miss 1 or 2.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Muttman replied to Speech's discussion NRL Charges
"Did Matterson get charged?"
2 minutes ago
spartan_eel replied to Blue Eel's discussion Hidden Truth
"Please rewatch the video of those tries. It is shocking to me. If my 10year old son did that he would be ripped into by his coach. Just screamed, lack of presence."
6 minutes ago
TolEllts replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Lane is cooked
"Lane and Sivo are playing only for their salaries, trying to avoid getting injured. They are preserving their bodies. That is why their hit-ups are soft and their tackles are softer (when they attempt to tackle). 
Lane and Sivo should be shipped out…"
7 minutes ago
CarloEEL2 replied to Blue Eel's discussion Hidden Truth
"Lane doesn't want to be there 
he needs to go off do his psychology and leave us the fuck alone "
10 minutes ago
More…