Replies

  • Moretti surprises me but very good.

  • Good, good. I'd heard we were talking to Sam a little while ago. The fact we're preparing a deal means we must have reached an agreement that Sam is likely to accept.

    Great that we're talking to Jack for an extension. Only just turned 30 and he's been super reliable for us. Hopefully he can stay on an edge next season.

    Luca is a little surprising given he's still seemingly trying to nail down a spot and we have good middle juniors coming through. That being said we know what we've got in him. He's now got more than 50 first grade games so hopefully we see him really grow into his position.

  • One of those 3 guys has to step up this year.The ramifications are there we've got Lenui locked up for 4 years he needs a running mate Sam Luca Teancum or Ryde there's a crop there but we need someone to step into the breach Jnr is about to leave in 28.

    I really hope Hopgood is the 13 and Jack moves back to the edge.

    • We need koina to develop quickly,  hopgood is on his last legs imo, hopefully he proves me wrong but it has been 3 seasons since he last had a good one, all those injuries catch up when you get around that 30 years old mark.

      • Hopgoods just has to stay injury free that's what's holding him back.

        If they keep playing him at prop I agree he's got no future there.

  • Sam Tuivita is a must, I'd be re signing him for another 4 years!!

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst replied to Roy tannous's discussion Peter O’Sullivan signs with broncos
"He will be on close to 800k a year at the broncos. I'm sick of the rich top clubs flaunting the fucking rules."
3 minutes ago
Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst replied to Roy tannous's discussion Peter O’Sullivan signs with broncos
"If you believe all clubs abide by that, then I have stars to sell you. It's all BS!!!"
5 minutes ago
Angry Eel replied to Roy tannous's discussion Peter O’Sullivan signs with broncos
"There's no limit on what you spend on a CEO. Personally I'd be looking at spending big on a CEO that can absorb some of the GM's major responsibilities. Have a rookie GM which is mainly administrative and spend up on the recruitment team. Just my…"
16 minutes ago
Coryn Hughes replied to Roy tannous's discussion Eels in talks to resign Jack Williams Luca Moretti and Sam tuivati
"Hopgoods just has to stay injury free that's what's holding him back.
If they keep playing him at prop I agree he's got no future there."
27 minutes ago
More…