Eels hunt the Fox

Josh addo-carr to the parramatta eels?

The Parramatta eels will be watching the grand final carefully as they are set to make a huge play for josh Addo-Carr what makes this more interesting is gutho moving to centre and josh addo-carr wanting fullback it all makes sense now that storm bought eels George jennings.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• You have no idea Graham.....every one has already commented on your insanity....you chose to ignore them, read Mushy's comment re you wouldn't get a player on your list.

To quote a famous person on this site, why eat devon sandwiches when you need roast beef, and can get it!

• 2 reasons 1st i love DEVON toasted sangers, 2nd it's advice from you , and most times it's  WRONG. Rember around 500k for DB, because he had potential, the same DB who is waitin for the call from the All Blacks. Or os he says.

• Graham you have a poor and select memory, I had not even heard of Nicho Hyne until recently and  I would have him in a flash.....I did not make that comment and those words "how is Hyne travelling now" are not words I would use.....you can apologise when your ready.....but I am a Nicho Hyne fan.

By the way I can't judge you as a player or a coach as I never saw you.....that said the dribble you come through with a lot of the time says to me you didn't learn much in those 29 years, why does that not surprise me?

My words to you were along the lines of lateral thinking......go and do a DE Bono course if you want to further your career.

• Yep my words asking you how his travelin,  should have used a question mark. Go back mid 2019, i made a comment we should chase Nicho Hyne, could be the next Ponga/ Mitchell, your response was i was full of shit. Could of got him for 220k. Now i know who's full of shit.

• Did you listen to me, I said I had not heard of him to recently, are we talking about the tall long haired islander  half that comes on reasonably late for Storm? I only noticed him a few months back and have never heard of him before.....as stated. Maybe you were confused with someone else.....besides that what price would you get him for in your opinion, is he available? I assume not so what's your point?

• Just read that again and while I am as vulgar as the next guy "full of shit" is not one of my sayings either!

I suspect you should check your shit shoveler because it seems to me you are just getting yourself in deeper "the shit" that is.

• Hehe - I think he is after my title of "Never let the facts get in the way of a good story" Poppa, his only problem is he can't string a GOOD story.

• Nah never after anything you got to offer,  i do like value.

• Ya right the comment was the shit i come out with.

• Ya spend most of your time on here judging people, telling them they know shit about the game. 

Go and read some of your posts, as soon as someone disagrees with you apparently they know nothing about footy.

Well I'll stick by my statements, 18 mths ago grab Nicho, we paid DB way to much based on potential, 12mths on, not much improvement. As i said give him another 2/3 years and you MAY get value for money.  If we could get the Fox for 800k go for it. DO NOT waste 650k on Staggs.

Now thats my OPINION, And Pops i don't give a shit on whether you agree or not.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Parrapete replied to brissyeel's discussion Cartwright training with Spud Carroll
"That was a good read. Hopefully Carty is pumped up and will hit the ground running"
7 minutes ago
Axel replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion NRL 2021 Draw
"We need to get rid of Aland quick smart and sign a a multinational company as a spoonsor looking for maximum exposure in the ANZ market. Aland have served their purpose since the 2016 salary cap breaches and especially after their CEO was found…"
9 minutes ago
Mick replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion NRL 2021 Draw
"I'm sure the NRL are keen on Broncos v Titans game at suncorp given the way the Titans have recruited "
19 minutes ago
brissyeel replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion NRL 2021 Draw
"Surely you jest Brett, there's a few on here that want to sign Payten, he's a Supercoach now apparently and BA couldn't tie his shoelaces!!!!
Haas has gone backwards at a rate of knots, he's becoming a "looks like Tarzan, plays like Jane". They are…"
33 minutes ago
More…