Eels hunt the Fox

Josh addo-carr to the parramatta eels?

The Parramatta eels will be watching the grand final carefully as they are set to make a huge play for josh Addo-Carr what makes this more interesting is gutho moving to centre and josh addo-carr wanting fullback it all makes sense now that storm bought eels George jennings.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Why are we moving our best player out of his given position and giving it to a guy whose never played there before.

• Because he has played their before... Most of his junior career. He definitely has what it takes to be a fullback. If it doesn't work he moves back to the wing. 

• He may be our best player and if JAC come to Eels....we'll have 2 best players

• Gutho will eventually play 5/8. He's nearly ready now.Centre in defence and 5/8 in attack is where he'll eventually benefit the team the most.

• Agree - I think 5/8 or centre are his best positions. 
      I wouldn't mind seeing him at 5/8 but that would then highlight the obvious with Brown. 

• This would work well with Brown at half back.

• And Moses running the kicking tee out every time we score a try...

• Brown lacks a kicking game, and your 7 needs a excellent kicking game. Brown to left centre.

• This reply was deleted.
          • OH this ORF SEEZUN is getting worse.

Blame the wingers for NOT performing and scoring tries because they do not get the ball - now blame Dylan for NOT being a good kicker because the ball goes to Moses 11 times out of 10.

Dylan is NOT our kicking problem - MORONS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dylan had THREE kicks this entire season for THREE tries. Whose kick broke Fergo's try drought?

Toughest ORF SEEZUN ever.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Wicak replied to EelsAgeMe's discussion Most embarrassing game in our history?
"I've waited to comment on last night's game until I had slept on it and let the dust settle. My last post was full of misguided hope that maybe the team could tough things out. Fool was I, its not what this club is about. The post by CE sums up my…"
4 minutes ago
Tad replied to Adrian Bowles's discussion Brad Arthur press conference
"Wouldn't it be wonderful if you could get to a mindset where you can evaluate your own performance at any level and say " Am I really worth that much compared to contribution s from my mates around me ""
11 minutes ago
Tad replied to Adrian Bowles's discussion Brad Arthur press conference
"Badger I am not a punishment type of person.Consequences are fine if person involved accepts that as fair to accepting responsibility. If there are aspects that the person feels blame should be directed elsewhere consequences will not be accepted.…"
16 minutes ago
Parra-all-the-way replied to Eelvangelist's discussion EELS 2024 PREMIERS!
"I want what ever you are on! I thought raiders game was a low light, but playing a team who basically is a reserve grade side, and getting smashed by them is the lowest point. I have been a ba fan up until now, something has to change! So…"
24 minutes ago
More…