EELS 2024 PREMIERS!

We are going through a painful transition, but stay positive, becuase massive change is coming- prepare for shock and awe!

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• You need help.

• No, the Eels need help, and it will come

• They are beyond help. The season is well and truly over.

• Shock and awe would be the club actually axing the bald pretender...

Another few years of this guy will set this club back a decade...

• Can I have some of whatever you are smoking/sniffing?

Face it, our season is now OVER. Only divine intervention can save us now.

• Intervention is precisely what will occur!

• Oh so you are shitposting then. Thanks for confirming 

• You mentioned intervention, I simply confirmed that will be the case. Stay chilled and be patient..

• Mate what's your number? I want to get the hookup of your connection. You are on some good shit 😂

• Is the help jesus or allah? Cause we need both right now

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Darren Munro replied to The Captain's discussion Board Update: Two Directors retire from Parra Eels.board
"So we now have a librarian on the board?  Oh well, at least the filing should be in order!"
10 seconds ago
Inside Info replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Get out clauses attached to BA
"Sivo has a get out clause too. Maybe can get rid of 2 useless bums at once"
1 minute ago
Cʜɪᴇғ - 😘 replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Get out clauses attached to BA
"BA won't last past 2025 anyway so what's 12 months? May aswell piss ba off now. There's no reason to bow to any players with clauses.  "
4 minutes ago
Seraph replied to The Captain's discussion Board Update: Two Directors retire from Parra Eels.board
"Success to the current board is based purely on financial as they are the only key markers they are familiar with.
Dont get me wrong, im not against having a board with varying backgrounds, but call me crazy as a professional sporting team, one…"
6 minutes ago
More…