EELS 2024 PREMIERS!

We are going through a painful transition, but stay positive, becuase massive change is coming- prepare for shock and awe!

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• You need help.

• No, the Eels need help, and it will come

• They are beyond help. The season is well and truly over.

• Shock and awe would be the club actually axing the bald pretender...

Another few years of this guy will set this club back a decade...

• Can I have some of whatever you are smoking/sniffing?

Face it, our season is now OVER. Only divine intervention can save us now.

• Intervention is precisely what will occur!

• Oh so you are shitposting then. Thanks for confirming 

• You mentioned intervention, I simply confirmed that will be the case. Stay chilled and be patient..

• Mate what's your number? I want to get the hookup of your connection. You are on some good shit 😂

• Is the help jesus or allah? Cause we need both right now

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

HKF replied to The Captain's discussion Board Update: Two Directors retire from Parra Eels.board
"We badly need someone with football knowledge on the football board,  things are that bad i would take fitzy back if he was only on the football board not the leagues club board."
38 seconds ago
Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst replied to The Captain's discussion Board Update: Two Directors retire from Parra Eels.board
"You gotta ask why the fuck would Sue be interested in joining a rugby league board and probably doesn't even watch it."
6 minutes ago
Longfin Eel replied to The Captain's discussion Board Update: Two Directors retire from Parra Eels.board
"The only ex-Eels player I can think of who would fit that mould is Peter Wynn. He might be a bit of a clown at times, but his business has been successful for decades. He must know something about making money and engaging fans, and of course is a…"
9 minutes ago
Frankie Fong replied to The Captain's discussion Board Update: Two Directors retire from Parra Eels.board
"I note how the club's offical apologist Super has beem quiet on this issue 🤣 "
13 minutes ago
More…