Dylan Brown named co captain

Dylan will be skipper along with Paulo this week, interesting pick thought maybe lane would get it. Happy for Dylan but!  

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Its gotten to the point that id actually prefer the hear Kearney again with his lads this, the lads that diatribe every week.

BAs next job should be curing insomnia, he's that good at putting people to sleep 

• Frank im starting to speak in a kiwi accent 

I'm telling the kids at the block area 

listen you lads I know you are putting in and playing well with eachother but if you can't get along I'm sending you to the sand pit 

I'm getting ptsd flashbacks 

• 😂😂😂

• Don't mention the War!

3647438282?profile=RESIZE_400x

• Oh Thankyou for the cliff notes 

I refused to watch  I didn't want to clog the beyond blue phone number 

now I am on my way to divorce I refuse to engage with stupid ppl - especially those who can't 

stop 

reflect on their behaviour 

and relearn 

note - I haven't named a gender 

watching BA stuck like a mouse in a wheel is too much for me so I can only watch his pressers in small amounts 

• Im in the process of disassociation. 

Whereas once I would watch and read everything about the Eels, I'm weaning myself off it. I just can't take him anymore so I haven't read or watched the presser. 

We are like a car crash moving in ultra slow motion. You know the brick wall is coming and the mess it's going to make but it's taking years to get there.  I feel like just cutting the umbilical cord until the conclusion, checking out completely until the end of next year when after two wooden spoons, someone in authority has the business nous to dump this bloodsucker to the kerb. 

Until we do, we all are in a mouse trap. 

• I don't even care about tonights result either. If we win, all this does is prolong the agony. If we lose, it's just another excuse after excuse why we didn't and another crappy presser about collisions and effort.

He'd be already gone at any other club.

• Truth 

• Cartwright out tomorrow night Brendan Hands in. 

• Makes you really questioned why and who tf let him return from injury early

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Poppa replied to Johnny Suede's discussion Arthur and Eels to part ways with immediate effect
"Coryn, Matt Cameron is now the CEO of Penrith he ain't coming to be our HOF. I fell for the same trap when I suggested chasing him. i think HOE corrected me on it."
42 seconds ago
Parralyzed replied to Parralyzed's discussion The Board
"Thank you.
That's well explained Frankie.
Basically it means we're screwed "
1 minute ago
Electric Eel 2 replied to Johnny Suede's discussion Arthur and Eels to part ways with immediate effect
"Agree with everything you said, but of course the players perform for him. Gees, they are State of Origin Reps who have trounced us proudly for years now. How much coaching is truly required there? Will our squad be full of the best players in the…"
2 minutes ago
Charlie Forester posted a discussion
Have just read an article that Wayne was in secret talks with Eels management and declined us multiple times saying he had unfinished buisness at South Sydney. If this report is true, which it probably is (eels board likely leaked it to media to…
3 minutes ago
More…