Dylan Brown named co captain

Dylan will be skipper along with Paulo this week, interesting pick thought maybe lane would get it. Happy for Dylan but!  

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• 😂😂.

Dinner or coffee too Snottie?

• Part of me doesn't give a toss to be honest... if it's about who is speaking to the ref every time they stuff something up then fine, whatever.

That said, if the club really see ol' Dyl as captain material then that's a concern. We're basically saying here's our dude - Dunny Bill Brown, Groper of Puppies, the bloke that played a big part in stuffing our season last year due to suspension on sexual assault charges... our club reckon all that screams captain material.

As much as I'm right leaning, anti-woke and politically incorrect... maybe not the best optics in this day and age. However, it is in keeping with the now normal Parra tradition of "that doesn't make much sense... ok, that's what we're doing then".

• For BA it's 100% about on-field effort. Not the smartest, not the natural leader, not the statesman, it's the bloke who puts in on the park the most. Dylbro has his issues but on the field he gives 100%. I've watched a heap of highlights from previous years recently and Dylbro is involved in almost all our good stuff and his cover defence is exceptional. 
      As to your point, in my experience leaders select themselves. They're the guy others turn to, the one who commands silence in the room they can't help it but lead. Not sure Dyl is that.

• Can BA just get a tatt of the word EFFORT on his chest and  be done with us 

there is more to some things than effort !'

effort is great but if you don't offer more than that , as a leader , your team is screwed 

what about 

foresight 

problem solving 

even tempered ness 

just to name a few 

BA  IS stuck on the " effort train " and the rest of the fanbase expect a bit more 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

we ain't on the " road gang " filling in potholes ( no offence road workers here ) 

@

• I identify as a road worker Carlo... and as such, I'm highly offended.

• I'm sorry 

I'm tired was trying to think of a job that needs lots of physical effort ???

grave digger mb 

I wish 

• Carlo, you should hang your head in shame you know better.

There is no room for another chest Tattoo. The first one takes up too much room " Chase The Collison"

• Truth 

it's chase the collision on one sleeve 

the effort was there 

on the other 🤔🙄

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

EA replied to EA's discussion NSW Cup Player Review
"Yeah our backs did not have much to do this game in yardage. When we did, it was normally Cini taking 2 hit-ups in that set as he is that D Edwards-like fullback. Martin was good in his minimal yardage carries. He showed his speed a couple of times.…"
7 seconds ago
Billy Bob replied to EA's discussion NSW Cup Player Review
"You can't expect MA to play 80. I'd have him on the bench with hands starting. Tualagi I like but Arthur refuses to give him decent minutes even with lane bring poor 
 "
57 seconds ago
BringBackSemi replied to LB's discussion Buzz on Parramatta and BA
"Can you blame him? Feel good stories don't get too many clicks. This is his job, and it's hardly a secret that Eel's are going shit and BA is under pressure.
If you make the decision BA is not here next year, then it has to be done sooner rather…"
5 minutes ago
Hugh and Oates replied to EA's discussion NSW Cup Player Review
"with the reggies winning 3 in a row, you would be picking players in form, whilst it is reggies, they would be coming into 1st grade with winning feeling.
If MA was to debut, he'd have to play in conjunction with Hands or sub on for Lussick.
Gee…"
5 minutes ago
More…