Dylan Brown named co captain

Dylan will be skipper along with Paulo this week, interesting pick thought maybe lane would get it. Happy for Dylan but!  

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Watch him, Frank , yes means no in the world of Ploppa. By the time you've worked out he's hitting on you , you'll be sitting in a shower scrubbing yourself stupid to get the stench of stolen PlayStation games and engagement rings off you . 

• He must have an absolutely shithouse life. I guess making a little living off the misfortune of others lends to itself to his kind of existence.

I mean the guys got absolutely nothing better to do then stalk other posters on here and taking the opposing view just to pick a fight.

How he ever won the popular vote on here recently is baffling - although I'm willing to bet most of his votes must've come from his other 100 alias' Wiz.

• And there's no men currently refereeing that can replace those two idiots?

There's a dearth of talent that isn't getting a go. The NRL could care less they have a quota to meet ..

• Badger doesn't even know the rules. Every game she officiates has a major controversy and ends in her boss having to come out on Monday saying she got it wrong. It's not a sex thing as the other bird has nowhere near as many controversial Mondays after her performances.  

• Hopefully Brown gets support this time when he makes his breaks. If not, he now has authority to give it to his team mates.

• I think he's done more than enough this year to deserve it. He's not an organisational half sure, but he's been busting his gut every week trying to lead by example. Running hard in attack and desperately trying to get to just about every line break in defence from where ever he has been on the field. There's been a lot of passengers this year, but he hasn't been one of them. 

Maybe this appointment is more for the team than Dylan, directing the team to follow his lead instead of hoping that they do.

• He definitely puts 100% into every game, hopefully a big game v broncos 

• For the life of me I can't understand this decision, why?

• Dylan is an 80 minute player and also our most experienced player in the backline this week. Junior will be the main captain when he is on the field.

• This will be Lane's last season at Parra 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Nightmare Off-Season replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Magic Round 11 v Melbourne: In the Eye of the Storm
"Hahaha... HOE 'The Big Bush' might attract an interesting dining crowd.
Val is a worry, might be worth a trade after next week? Cowboys just look uncomfortable.
I hear you on QLDers, I have / had Munster who even before the injury had 3 runs for 12m…"
11 minutes ago
LB replied to LB's discussion Buzz on Parramatta and BA
"If you read my blog carefully you can see i say he expects the board to meet."
13 minutes ago
Jason replied to Jason's discussion Missed opportunity with Bennett
"Thanks Michael
I didn't really take that into account"
17 minutes ago
Marty replied to EA's discussion NSW Cup Player Review
"Space, the kids got mad talent. Watch some more. He has trickery, cunning n game smarts, pretty tuff too. "
23 minutes ago
More…