Replies

• Yep! That's him imo, plenty of smoke about him a couple of years ago too. When another high profile Queenslander was pinched and we never heard anymore about it. His name was very common, not Brown or Green or Jones?

• Jason Smith

• That was the other bloke who was either the one who came under the attention first or who was the mug who got the heat fromfrom Lockyer I think Brett.

• Fingers crossed its not Timmy Mannah, those hillsongers look out of their fecking tree's on the televised services on sundays.

• So you do watch Hillsong online ?

• Yes i do on occasions mate, im raised catholic and attended church 6 times a week at school so its not foreign to me.

On TV i watch occasionally, not online.

I like to be educated on what im bagging.

• Lol.

I actually think you've been secretly converted but you don't want to give up your tough guy image !!!

• Thats a negative Bretto lol.

I do respect Brian for his hypnosis and brain washing skills, he's a smooth mover, well versed in the arts of manipulation and hypnosis.

He's taking everybody for a ride, same with the guy from E3,Pringle, its all a rort imo.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him's discussion Fergo in the sh@t again .
"No,this was in Kurri Kurri . Must be a different location to this Kurri you speak of ? "
37 seconds ago
Hell On Eels replied to Hell On Eels's discussion R8 v Manly: The Rise and Fall of the Eels
"Definitely, Poppa. Not Disagreeing with you. 
It's a bit like the difference between a boxer who is a workmanlike plodder that "grinds out" wins on points versus one wth knockout speed and power that can demolish and knockout an opponent.
We've been…"
3 minutes ago
Seth hardy replied to LB's discussion BA's Round 8 presser
"As the great Foghorn Leghorn once said "this kids about as sharp as a bowling ball ""
22 minutes ago
CarloEEL2 replied to Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him's discussion Fergo in the sh@t again .
"Nothing good happens in kurri "
25 minutes ago
More…