Old Fergo continues his downward spiral after having another contract torn up by Kurri Kurri in Newcastle comp . 

if the rumours are true circulating by people claiming online to be locals , it's not good and he might find himself in a spot of bother with the law and it's not good . 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 1
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I wonder what happened.

• What allegedly happened? Allegedly of course. 

• Let's just say he's a repeat offender and a 16 year old girl was allegedly involved and a car that wasn't his was attended to be sold on to go along with it .  Refer to Fox league Facebook page comments section for  more info . 

• Fergo = ¡estúpido cabrón!

• Nothing good happens in kurri 

• No,this was in Kurri Kurri . Must be a different location to this Kurri you speak of ? 

• Wiz. Kurri doesn't deserve me saying it a second time 🙄

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Hell On Eels replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Houston In Hindsight: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
"Yeah, good point, PT. Clever thinking. Maybe, dunno.
I'll have to double-check timelines, but I suspect Coleman was a PLC director (from 2019, I believe) before the partnership with Parra Council was initiated (more recently)."
15 minutes ago
Cʜɪᴇғ - 😘 replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Broncos call up QLD cup 7.
"* This is why Bennett bought athletes,  he saw it coming before anyone else "
24 minutes ago
BEM replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Houston In Hindsight: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
"We have a nasty habit of playing South's back into form LB."
40 minutes ago
Cʜɪᴇғ - 😘 replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Broncos call up QLD cup 7.
"Broncos still by  20+ without a shadow of a doubt.  The game has changed with the introduction of the short drop outs and mid feild scrums, speed is key nowadays,  but ba failed to see this coming and stuck to his collision style forward dominant…"
41 minutes ago
More…