Replies

• Its a MAN ?

• Manu Vatuvei apparently.

• Yep! That's him imo, plenty of smoke about him a couple of years ago too. When another high profile Queenslander was pinched and we never heard anymore about it. His name was very common, not Brown or Green or Jones?

• Jason Smith

• That was the other bloke who was either the one who came under the attention first or who was the mug who got the heat fromfrom Lockyer I think Brett.

• Who did he supply not players surely 

• Fingers crossed its not Timmy Mannah, those hillsongers look out of their fecking tree's on the televised services on sundays.

• So you do watch Hillsong online ?

• Yes i do on occasions mate, im raised catholic and attended church 6 times a week at school so its not foreign to me.

On TV i watch occasionally, not online.

I like to be educated on what im bagging.

• Lol.

I actually think you've been secretly converted but you don't want to give up your tough guy image !!!

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Sir SuperEel 22 Hail King Arthur’s discussion was featured
The Parramatta Eels come into this round 14 clash sitting in outright third position having won 11 games and lost two. They have won their last three in a row with triumphs over the Tigers, Bulldogs and Sharks. Meanwhile the Dragons sit in 12th with…
7 minutes ago
Brett Allen replied to The True Parra fan's discussion Is 30000 members achieveable
"AFL clubs get as much if not more government help than NRL clubs. But that is what membership is about, it’s about the fans collectively supporting the club, being supporters not consumers. "
16 minutes ago
Nitram replied to GRUNTA's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dragons.
"I'm confident. I expect us to win this one. That's bad though because like I've said in other posts the last time I was confident was rd 23 2017 when we lost to lowly Newcastle. "
30 minutes ago
CarloEEL2 replied to MeelK's discussion HOE, where art thou?
"You sound like a fabulous dad and I really rate them !!! Good luck to your family x"
33 minutes ago
More…