Replies

• Its a MAN ?

• Manu Vatuvei apparently.

• Yep! That's him imo, plenty of smoke about him a couple of years ago too. When another high profile Queenslander was pinched and we never heard anymore about it. His name was very common, not Brown or Green or Jones?

• Jason Smith

• That was the other bloke who was either the one who came under the attention first or who was the mug who got the heat fromfrom Lockyer I think Brett.

• Who did he supply not players surely 

• Fingers crossed its not Timmy Mannah, those hillsongers look out of their fecking tree's on the televised services on sundays.

• So you do watch Hillsong online ?

• Yes i do on occasions mate, im raised catholic and attended church 6 times a week at school so its not foreign to me.

On TV i watch occasionally, not online.

I like to be educated on what im bagging.

• Lol.

I actually think you've been secretly converted but you don't want to give up your tough guy image !!!

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Electric Eel replied to Chris Pix's discussion NRL matches cancelled
"They don't make you immune as such.  They boost the bodies natural response and thus make the symtoms less  than what they would be and also reduce transmissability."
5 seconds ago
fishbulb replied to Chris Pix's discussion NRL matches cancelled
"Just waiting for my second Pfizer - due this Wednesday. No side-effects at all, apart from this nagging desire to do whatever Bill Gates says. Also starting to think one world government is a really good idea...."
7 minutes ago
My Bob replied to Chris Pix's discussion NRL matches cancelled
"I don’t think any medical authority has claimed vaccinations will make us “immune” to the virus.  The vaccines efficacy is not 100% and possibly declines over several months, therefore booster shots may become a thing. 
The facts are:  Most people…"
9 minutes ago
Electric Eel replied to Chris Pix's discussion NRL matches cancelled
"Now go an please post this on Fongs post.  Absolute friggin clueless dopes.  Country would be better off without the fools!"
9 minutes ago
More…