1. Bust a gut to finish 3rd or 4th.
2. Play Penrith/Storm when they have given their key players a refreshing rest and we haven't; and suffer a demoralising loss with probably some injuries or suspensions in a hard game.
3. Play whichever 5-8 side is in form and on a roll and either bow out in straight sets or limp through.
4. Play a full strength Penrith/Storm while we are likely down on troops.
5. Unlikely to make it to GF
1. Rest key players in the last two rounds and cruise into 5th place.
2. Play the worst of 5-8 and have a relatively easy game and less likely to suffer injury or suspension.
3. Play a demoralised opposition who have just come off a hard loss to Penrith/Storm. Again have a relatively easy finals win.
4. Finals hardened play a Penrith/Storm who have not played for two weeks and are likely to start a bit slow.
5. Better chance of making the GF