Replies

• I would be more worried about Hopgood. He is a future origin player and captain of any club. He came from a winning culture at Panthers and any club would want him. Why would someone like him want to stay at our club when we perform like this 

• He's wrapped up for a few years. End of 26 or even 27 I think 

• 2025 Mutts. He was originally signed til 24' but we added an extra year last year.

• Ohk nvm. Do you actually see BA getting sacked?

• From the outside looking in, flanno has sort of pushed Lomax out and he is set on joining the eels regardless. We are in a rough spot currently but Zach is happy he's got 4 years 650k locked in 

• If he doesn't come oh well.

I just want brad arthur sacked!

Enough of his bullshit coaching and poor performing teams for over the last decade!

It will be like winning a premiership for me!

• It's really pissing me off watching every other team's wingers scoring tries easily whilst I still picture our dope getting pushed into touch.

•  

I might be wrong, but I think the last big name signing that backflipped was Josh Papalii about 10 years ago.  If this is correct,  the Eels could be due for another one. 

• They were different times where you were allowed a grace period before the actual contract was sealed.   Now no team can announce a signing until every available avenue is exhausted. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

paul taylor replied to christeel's discussion behalf of the sick the elderly and the miserable.
"I am 100% hearig you Christeel.  I have been so fortunate to have seen ive every premiership we won. I also was witness to 1984, 2009 and all the so close yet so far finals.  I wont ever forget that feeling of your team winning the comp.  Each year…"
31 seconds ago
SuperEel 22 replied to The Captain's discussion Board Update: Two Directors retire from Parra Eels.board
"Completely agree. These moves have been made in the background with little thought or consideration for the members.
The board has been successful off the field, but on the field is a different matter. They can't continue to operate like this or…"
5 minutes ago
Shut up Gus replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Get out clauses attached to BA
"It should work both ways. If a player has a BA Clausen inserted.... If the club punts BA.... The club should have the option of punting the player too. That would stop them asking for it in their negotiations. Last thing they want is to jeapordise…"
17 minutes ago
Hugh and Oates replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Get out clauses attached to BA
"conjecture"
23 minutes ago
More…