Replies

• I would be more worried about Hopgood. He is a future origin player and captain of any club. He came from a winning culture at Panthers and any club would want him. Why would someone like him want to stay at our club when we perform like this 

• He's wrapped up for a few years. End of 26 or even 27 I think 

• 2025 Mutts. He was originally signed til 24' but we added an extra year last year.

• Ohk nvm. Do you actually see BA getting sacked?

• From the outside looking in, flanno has sort of pushed Lomax out and he is set on joining the eels regardless. We are in a rough spot currently but Zach is happy he's got 4 years 650k locked in 

• If he doesn't come oh well.

I just want brad arthur sacked!

Enough of his bullshit coaching and poor performing teams for over the last decade!

It will be like winning a premiership for me!

• It's really pissing me off watching every other team's wingers scoring tries easily whilst I still picture our dope getting pushed into touch.

•  

I might be wrong, but I think the last big name signing that backflipped was Josh Papalii about 10 years ago.  If this is correct,  the Eels could be due for another one. 

• They were different times where you were allowed a grace period before the actual contract was sealed.   Now no team can announce a signing until every available avenue is exhausted. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Hell On Eels replied to The Captain's discussion Board Update: Two Directors retire from Parra Eels.board
"Haha, Seth. Sue won't dig us out of the footy hole we're in. And I'm probably in the minority here, but I don't mind the fact footy clubs invest in community work & relationships."
3 minutes ago
Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst replied to The Captain's discussion Board Update: Two Directors retire from Parra Eels.board
"Are these paid positions or voluntary?"
3 minutes ago
Coryn Hughes replied to The Captain's discussion Board Update: Two Directors retire from Parra Eels.board
"He got the ship righted and going in the right direction now it's upto whomever to pick up that baton and set us up for the long haul.
I would be favour of Bennett but is he just a stop gap and are we in all essence just kicking the can down the…"
3 minutes ago
Muttman replied to The Captain's discussion Board Update: Two Directors retire from Parra Eels.board
"I ran into Burnie in Crows Nest a while back. He lives mostly in the US these days. He's involved in the NRL push into the USA but I think he's mostly retired. A thorough Gent is Burnie."
7 minutes ago
More…