Replies

• Bennett is the answer. I can't believe this is even being debated. He's the greatest NRL Coach ever and he's available in 2025. We have an underperforming but decent roster,good halves and well resourced club. It's literally a perfect match at exactly the right time. 
                If Jim doesn't sack BA asap, appoint a caretaker and negotiate with Bennett then we have much more serious issues. 

• Agree 💯 

• 100% mutt, i wouldnt even expect a gf win under him if he came for 2 years.

Id want his eyes and smarts to take a look over the whole club, and bring in a new era of professionallism to the club.

If we dont get wayne we are a joke.

• Leader in what position?

• Reverse cowgirl followed by some reach around mega/maxi femdom pegging.

• What is everyone's thoughts on Bostock. He is off contact and dolphins have junior tupou who will take his spot. 

• I'd grab him for sure. 

• He is a dragons junior and pretty sure he scored a hat trick in a under 19 origin game for nsw. He is a big body so my big concern would be his turn and chase.

• He can't but if he could, would anyone really blame him?

• He can. The NRL reintroduced the rule before this season. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

paul taylor replied to christeel's discussion behalf of the sick the elderly and the miserable.
"I am 100% hearig you Christeel.  I have been so fortunate to have seen ive every premiership we won. I also was witness to 1984, 2009 and all the so close yet so far finals.  I wont ever forget that feeling of your team winning the comp.  Each year…"
6 minutes ago
SuperEel 22 replied to The Captain's discussion Board Update: Two Directors retire from Parra Eels.board
"Completely agree. These moves have been made in the background with little thought or consideration for the members.
The board has been successful off the field, but on the field is a different matter. They can't continue to operate like this or…"
11 minutes ago
Shut up Gus replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Get out clauses attached to BA
"It should work both ways. If a player has a BA Clausen inserted.... If the club punts BA.... The club should have the option of punting the player too. That would stop them asking for it in their negotiations. Last thing they want is to jeapordise…"
24 minutes ago
Hugh and Oates replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Get out clauses attached to BA
"conjecture"
29 minutes ago
More…