Conflict of interest

So how do you manage a perceived possible conflict of interest with club decisions 🤔

a coach has more than one child coming through the junior ranks ....... we have seen coaches with one like Cleary or Flanagan 

what about two 🤔what processes are in place to see retention and promotion are fair and just 

I see some difficulties 

I'm

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

★
★
★
★
★
Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• BA doesn't head recruitment. That's Mark O'Neill's job. You think O'Neill is going to put his own job in jeopardy to prioritise the coach's son? 

• This reply was deleted.
    • But the coach picked him 7 times. How strange.

• His choices were JA or WS . 

• And it was reported at the time , the senior players indicated they wanted Jake over Will. Go figure.

• At that stage of the year JA could've been the hottest young prospect in the game, the BA hate had so much momentum the kids positives were always going to be overlooked. 

Apparently if we played Will Bloody Smith instead of JA we'd have beaten Many , South's and Penrith .we should be sending Moses to the Goldy and keeping Will. 

• I reckon me might have won a couple of those games had we had a decent half and not the teachers son :)

• " I reckon me might have won a couple of those games had we had a decent half " 

I agree , but what about with Will Smith ? Or even Moses for that matter ? 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Electric Eel 2 replied to Snottie Pimpin's discussion Bennett for coach 2025
"So now it is Darwin that caused this? Apparently it wasn't an issue for the Dolphins  who were at half strength and flogged is in the same weather. Sorry, Mrs Arthur, that doesn't cut it!"
48 seconds ago
Marty replied to Frankie Fong's discussion TO THE BUSH COACH FANS
"Must be the first time in 3yrs I been on this site that I TOTALLY agree with you Fong
 "
1 minute ago
Bob Smith replied to ParraPride's discussion Sack BRAD ARTHUR NOW
"He has the gift of the gab. I knew people like this in my previous jobs. They had a shit work ethic, but knew how to kiss the arse of those higher up. "
1 minute ago
ParraPride replied to EelsAgeMe's discussion Most embarrassing game in our history?
"Embarrased is an understatement, for all the years BA has been coach this is what we've got and he has had job security. Nothing to fear!
Sack the board and arthur together!
DUMB FUCKS!"
1 minute ago
More…