Bye bye Brad Arthur

That has to be the nail in the coffin. Once again the team just shows up for 40 minutes or less. It's not good enough with the players and money we are paying. 

Mal Meniga as interim coach the rest of the year and Bennett after that. To be honest the year is gone, I don't care who takes over this year. 

Take half the team with you ba, before people say anything about blaming Sivo, we were done already. He has to go but we lost that game first 20 minutes. 

Wooden spoon here we come. 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• So Mal or Barrett are the only ones available to step right in the rest of the year. Keep ba than and win the spoon. 

• score would have been 32-26 if we kicked our goals and played last 20 minutes with 12 blokes. Not the worst effort but not sure if BA will be sacked after that. 

• Manly didn't even play with a top 8 team, if you are happy with that. They scored 3 times before he got sent off. Done with excuses. 

• There's that pea brain working again, Manly are, and we're in the top 8 before tonight's game.

• Are you seriously happy with that game? Most other teams would of ran riot over us the first and second half. If you are happy with this same mediocre crap go for it. If you can't see we are going backwards at a massive rate, maybe go to a mental institution you wanker. 

• No it won't be, as the players came out and had a crack tonight - they responded to the coach. I was really impressed with Sanders debut. I reckon a season or two of first grade, he could be another Sam Walker. And of course in true Parramatta style, we let him go to Canberra.

The only thing that will force the boards hand in this is when the sponsors want to go elsewhere, there are fewer bums on seats at Commbank, and there's a drop off in memberships. They're bankers, they only understand balance sheets, not footy.

That could happen with a few more floggings against the Bronco's and Storm in the next few weeks.

• Do you really think they had a crack the second half? Same crap as the week before. How's that responding well to the coach? They ran in try after try in minutes. 

Sanders will be a great half no doubt, Dylan Brown though is way ahead of him. Especially with a dominant half. 

We will get touched up big time over the next few weeks. 

• Nothing will change,  this board is so conservative I bet they have doilies on their armchairs.  Stay the course they will be muttering to themselves as they jiggle their t-bags no more than 4 times so they can get a second use out of them.

• Haha Doillies.

Any the plastic vinyl covers don't forget those...

• SACK HIM NOW!!

SACK HIM NOW!!

PLEASE!!!!

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst replied to SuperEel 22's discussion Parra Should Swoop On McNamara If Bennett Heads To Souths
"Exactly how long Parra needs him to stay."
14 minutes ago
Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Houston In Hindsight: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
"There won't be a few wins for a while."
18 minutes ago
BEM replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Houston In Hindsight: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
"Great write up once again HOE.

R10: Broncos at Commbank
R11: Storm at Suncorp
R12: Rabbits at Accor
R13: Sharks at Commbank
R14: Dogs at Accor
R15: Roosters at Commbank

I honestly can't see where a win will come in the next 6 weeks.
I see us…"
4 hours ago
Bob Smith replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Houston In Hindsight: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
"Crikey, we're stuffed. Defence worse than the spoon years. That hurts. F u BA. "
5 hours ago
More…