Bye bye Brad Arthur

That has to be the nail in the coffin. Once again the team just shows up for 40 minutes or less. It's not good enough with the players and money we are paying. 

Mal Meniga as interim coach the rest of the year and Bennett after that. To be honest the year is gone, I don't care who takes over this year. 

Take half the team with you ba, before people say anything about blaming Sivo, we were done already. He has to go but we lost that game first 20 minutes. 

Wooden spoon here we come. 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I took the body language as defeated/nervous and trying to shrink down as small as possible...

• Yeah I don't think he looked any different. Called things as he saw them and was actually right with the comments he did make. He has been here doing this "also-ran" thing for so long nothing fazes him. Win or lose he just seems the same in the presser.

• Blaming the refs and so on. He would be happy with the effort, mainly aren't that good of a team. But cowboys win was apparently spectacular 

• Gutho looked like he a had a cry in the sheds his eyes were bloodshot red, looked emotional.

• I think  its frustration. Knees are cooked and other teams see him out of position he cant cover quick enough.

Also seeing the guys not put up the same effort as you try to, must be hard.

this year has been the first time in the past few seasons that our forwards have looked old. Chasing the collision has finally caught up

• Most other coaches will point out to him that he isn't beneficial atm compared to long term. Rather him rest and get the knees better, even moving to five eight atm would be great for him. 

• Anyone else see BA drinking a beer during the game?

• Yep I sprung him too !!! Was hilarious got it from under the desk 

his nerves are shot 

• The ref was the difference tonight. 8 straight penalties in the second half until we got one at the death.

Penisini goes to the bin for tackling a player that should never have been in the play. As dumb as it was Sivo gets 10 for the softest forearm ever

I see a lit of improvement coming, we need to buy a new winger for the rest of the year and we'll be there late in the season

Your going off a bit early

• Done blaming refs and so on, like always we had plenty of opportunities to not let the refs involved in the game. We could of put the icing on the cake simply in defence the second half. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Poppa replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Houston In Hindsight: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
"Trouble is Hugo you either didn't read it or understand it....it was pointed out that Dolphins actually have an older pack than we do...notwithstanding individuals within it. Most of your critique is for the sake of being critical, you never offer a…"
1 minute ago
Poppa replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Houston In Hindsight: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
"That was actually a pretty incisive commentary Carls, not sure what they do after a win, but you could argue "win again" but that decision lies on the field which leaves us with the cattle and the coach! Interesting to see without Moses and now Guth…"
8 minutes ago
Mannah-Brow replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Houston In Hindsight: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
"Funny thoug Bennet has a much older pack no recognised half and still his team performs better than ours and his was only thrown together last year. What idiot would not want him here?
sorry meant to start with Thanks HOEfor another great insight."
22 minutes ago
"Great Blog Phil, the reality is not in the stats just the same, when you are not good enough and the stats confirm that, there is nothing to do but change.Motivation is not the driver in this case IMO. The stats actually indicate they are trying,…"
26 minutes ago
More…